Week One Challenge

Options
This week I am encouraging everyone to workout at least 20 minutes a day!! So I want everyone to make a promise to themselves, and actually keep this promise, as we all know that working-out is essential during this 15-week challenge!!! So your going to commit to at least 20 minutes of cardio, strength training...etc. I will go first....

I PROMISE to go cycling for at least 20 minutes a day for the remaining days of this week. I also PROMISE to up this time to 30 minutes of cycling a day, for the remainder of the challenge, in addition to my other workouts of course!

Replies

• moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I PROMISE TO WORKOUT 5 DAYS THIS WEEK FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES!
  • Charbyte
    Charbyte Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm following the Turbo Jam program. I plan (vow) on keeping to the schedule. This morning was Cardio Party a 45 minute workout. Call me Sweaty Betty.
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am doing a mix of Turbo Jam and Bob Harper Bootcamp.
  • Paige210
    Paige210 Posts: 2
    Options
    I will walk for 25 minutes at least one time a week. Along with strength training.
  • gs1941
    gs1941 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of cardio/day + strength training.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I will run a minimum of 30 mins everyday as well at strength training at least 4 days.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm doing level 2 of Jillian's 6 pack in six weeks this week. Next week starting hybrid of P90X/Insanity 12 week program.
  • 5hellz
    5hellz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I promise to do 20 minutes on the elliptical every day along with my 30 day shred workout. I also promise to up that time by 2 minutes every week until the end of this challenge on top of my strength straining =)
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I PROMISE to do cardio for 20 minutes 5x a week and strength 2x a week at a minimum.
  • djbgmc06
    djbgmc06 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I promise to do some type of exercise at least 5 x this week!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I promise to stay faithful to my Jillian Michael workouts and try to get in at least 30 min each day....
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    KirstenTheFamilyCoach Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    2vvq4xd.jpg

I will make time every day this week for at least a 20 minute work out session even if that means it's walking the dog around the block. I will not allow myself to use my job or my family as an excuse.

2gxfk44.png
  • jboykin72
    Options
    I promise to keep up my current workout which is at least 45 min of treadmill or elliptical at least 6 days a week.
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I promise to exercise atleast 30 minutes a day.
  • callmeLuna
    callmeLuna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I commit to 30 mins/day, + strength 3x week.
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I promise to walk at least 30 minutes five days a week not including the 30 day shred starting this weekend!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I promise to walk 20 min during my lunch every day.
    Next week I promise to start my 30 day shred and complete every morning.
    Will work up to adding in 30 min ellipital and strength training in at night, most days of the week!!
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I PROMISE to do cardio, strength training, or something at least 20 minutes a day!!
  • jhb550
    jhb550 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a good first week! I am commiting to working out 5 of the 7 days this week for at least 45 min. I would like to start running outside more in the upcoming weeks--looking forward to 'springing ahead' and a few degrees warmer weather (I'm in the UK).

xx
    J
  • theonlychuck
    theonlychuck Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    wow, just what i needed!! this is why i joined this challenge~~! i have been ion a rut since this weekend when i though i could cheat cause its my birthday BAD IDEA... i refuse to weigh cause i know it will set me back and i will get discouraged. well i commit to doing some kind of 20 min workout not sure which ill do but i will do something. and we all need to remeber fudging on here isnt hurting anyone else on here its lying and hurting ourselves!!! i need a daily partner!! i have bad days and i need someone to motivate me and im a great motivater too my problem is i talk alot of talk i just dont always walk the walk!!! so that being said after i eat my brunch (woke up late, that never happens) im gonna get my work out in!!! thanks so much for making this group!!! WE CAN ALLL DO THIS !!!