Anyone still out there?

Options
drlaurafsu
drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
This last week was bad for me. Lots of house issues, dental issues, work issues...etc. Just too much stress and not enough hours in the day for all of it. Kind of went off the wagon a bit. No workouts and poor food choices. Told my trainer I needed him to kick my booty today...and he did. He does MMA and knows I've been doing LMC. So he had me kicking and punching and can I just say...its harder when you actually make contact!! When you feel the impact its just a bit harder.

Still...feels good to get back on track. I am planning to just do the workouts until I finish them all without worrying if I get 5 done each week.

Replies

• cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am still here and am on week 6. I am sorry that you had a bad week. Today is a new day and new week I hope it is better for you! That's awesome that your trainer incorporated kicking and punching into your workout.
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!!!! on my last week :) I had to take a week off, was on travel...doubled up and am back on track to finish this week!!!!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am here restarting week 1 today fell off the wagon for a couple months due to myself and my children being sick. i am refocusing my efforts on my self and getting back into the fight. have a good day everyone
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am restarting this week! I've been swamped with remodeling my house and trying to repair a vehicle.
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Miss D - you sounds like me. Had to have my car in the shop after it was on the front end of a 4 car fender bender. And there is a hole in the front of my house where they had to cut into the stucco to repair the framing underneath. Still waiting for the stucco to be fixed and the interior walls to be repaired...11 days later. UGH!! And thats after waiting 4 weeks to get them out to do the framing.

I am restarting on the food portion this week. Will add in some exercise too. But starting the advanced program next week.
  • beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been around and still doing Combat, just haven't accessed the web version of MFP in awhile.

Since January I have lost a total of 9lbs (5.64%) and my eating hasn't been the cleanest. :glasses: Usually by this point, I would have given up on whatever program I had started, so I guess Dan and Rach are a good fit for me.