Week One Challenge

Options

Replies

• avocat01
    avocat01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or anything with an i that can download apps then the gym pact app is awesome! and helps you keep your pact to workout a certain number of days a week.
  • WindmillTilter
    WindmillTilter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I promise to train with kettlebells 3 times a week, do 2.5 hrs of hot yoga, 3 HIIT kettlebell sessions and maybe even some just for fun cardio (like bike rides).
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    joining late... but i promise to wo hard the rest of the week. NO MORE EXCUSES BABY!
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I promise to do some cardio workout for at least 20 minutes every day. =)
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I promise to run at least 30 min 3 days a week and do spinning for 45 min 3 days a week. And probably walk on the 7th day.
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    I promise to walk/run/eliptical/30DS 30 minutes a day!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This week I promise to walk/jog 20 minutes/day for my 0-5K that I started and never finished.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I promise to do at least 30 mins of exercise (whether it be cardio or strength training) every day this week!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I promise to work out every day for at least 20 minutes!
  • kstiffler10
    kstiffler10 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I promise to walk for twenty minutes during my lunch hour and starting april 1 I will add insanity 6 days a week. I'm going to be hurting the good type of pain.
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting a neck/shoulder injury but with a few revisions to my routine, I promise to work out for at least 20 mins each day this week!
  • SallyJoT
    SallyJoT Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I promise to go to the gym everyday for the remainder of this week and participate in TRX, sculpting class or I will row. Today is the first day I have been back to the gym since last Thursday. My attendance has been so poor lately. Hopefully this challenge will encourage me!
  • sillyjeepgirl
    Options
    I have a horrific cold this week, but have been forcing myself to take the stairs at work and try to do more light walking. :(
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I promise to workout for at least 30 mins a day all week (which should be easy since I normally workout everyday for an hour or more)
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I promise to walk for twenty minutes during my lunch hour and starting april 1 I will add insanity 6 days a week. I'm going to be hurting the good type of pain.

that's great, i'm doing turbo fire and i love it, I want to do insanity next when I'm done turbo fire. I will be texting you to make sure your on track with your walking and workouts :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I promise to do at least a half hour of walking/jogging three days this week.
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I promise to workout for at least 20 minutes a day as well... as soon as I finish this mountain of homework. :) Seriously though. Tonight will probably be a late workout for me but I will do it. :D
  • GleeDee00
    GleeDee00 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have severe anemia and it is easy to overexert myself. But I am trying to become more active and I promise to workout at least three times this week.
  • Kathylouhoo
    Options
    I promise to work out at least 30 minutes a day. Doing either 0 to 5K or Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Yesterday I did JM and today the 0 to 5K. I work out for an hour with a personal trainer on Fridays.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I have severe anemia and it is easy to overexert myself. But I am trying to become more active and I promise to workout at least three times this week.

So do I...

However, i have pushed through it. It's been very tough at times when I've been very tired and weak but I keep telling myself to push through it and I say that it's a mind game even though I know part of it is my anemia. I always feel better after I'm done even though at times I just wanna plop down on the couch but know I can't especially if I'm at the gym which is about 45 minutes away from home! hahaha

On top of my anemia (which I do take meds for ~ and have had to have iron transfusion), I also have no thyroid which only ADDS to the weakness and tiredness. So trust me when I say that I can TOTALLY relate!

Point being, it may not be easy, but it can be done. :flowerforyou: