Starting today!

Options
Up until yesterday I was doing the Tesco Ultra-slim diet which consists of a milkshake (with around 25g of sugar per milkshake!!) for breakfast and lunch, then I was eating a 500 calorie dinner. I am awful at calories even with MFP so ended up eating nothing but salmon and salad for over a month. The main attraction to Diet Chef is the meal variety and the fact that I could eat solid food!

What are peoples honest opinions, will I struggle for the first days or will I miss normal food? I still cook for my fiance every evening at weekends when he is home from work so will still get my cooking fix, I just hope it isn't a waste of money!

I am so determined to lose weight and keep up with my exercise so wish me luck!

Replies

• mrskeziawallace
    Options
    I'm doing diet chef too. I started at the end of January and I have lost a total of two stone, I am two months in and I have signed up for 4. It isn't a waste of money, I've found it really useful. I was hungry for about a day. I cheat every day, I always add in snacks, proper ones, not celery and seeds, lindor balls are my favourite cheat! Track your food and you'll find you can add stuff in to get up to 1200 calories. Best of luck, add me if you like.
  • lisahenderson9803
    lisahenderson9803 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How have you settled in to the diet chef diet now that you have been on it a couple of weeks? I just started it last week and it seems good at the moment.