HELLO

Options
2»

Replies

• Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Amanda! You can doooo iiiiiiiit! There are actually two of them: the Ruby Blooms dress in taupe (no longer sold in taupe; glad I got one!), and the Shadow Dynamics dress.

http://productshots0.modcloth.com/productshots/0118/2385/8c57a20b5ffebdffc83b932e603c272d.jpg?1345485972
    http://productshots3.modcloth.com/productshots/0118/2895/0adc941b30a0f8e83c79246edcf96fd9.jpg?1345499293

So. Much. Love. Your dress is crazy awesome! I've never even seen one like that; I'm sure you'll rock it like a pro.

Miss Princess, there's a discussion topic for weigh-ins now =)
  • Heather4nne
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Your photo is awesome. The only thing I wonder is where is the rest of the weight going to come from? Haha way to go =)
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks for your enthusiasm. I just hope it fits! I tried a medium on in the store and it was pretty much a no-go. By quite a bit. So I'm hoping the large fits but I'm not 100% sure it will. I figure if it doesn't, it will just give me more of a reason to reach my goal. I hate how wonky store sizes are. I bought a SMALL shirt from the same store and I can't fit in the large dress? :grumble:

Your dresses are awesome too! I love lace layovers (I'm sure there's a better term for that but it's the best I could come up with). Really LOVE the taupe. Glad you were able to get one also!! We're gonna look AMAZINGGGG in them!! =D
  • Jennnifit
    Jennnifit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Your photo is awesome. The only thing I wonder is where is the rest of the weight going to come from? Haha way to go =)

Haha, you're sweet! In fact, I could ask you the same! Terrific photo! =)
  • Heather4nne
    Options
    Haha thanks for your enthusiasm. I just hope it fits! I tried a medium on in the store and it was pretty much a no-go. By quite a bit. So I'm hoping the large fits but I'm not 100% sure it will. I figure if it doesn't, it will just give me more of a reason to reach my goal. I hate how wonky store sizes are. I bought a SMALL shirt from the same store and I can't fit in the large dress? :grumble:

Your dresses are awesome too! I love lace layovers (I'm sure there's a better term for that but it's the best I could come up with). Really LOVE the taupe. Glad you were able to get one also!! We're gonna look AMAZINGGGG in them!! =D

I know, right?! Stupid sizes. I think they must be sized by men who've never actually seen women or women's clothing. Thanks =) Lace layover works for me, and they're why I bought them haha We defs are. World, prepare yourself.
  • Heather4nne
    Options

Haha, you're sweet! In fact, I could ask you the same! Terrific photo! =)

Thanks =D
  • Buglindsey1979
    Buglindsey1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Lindsey. I am a little late joining. I have been on MFP since Jan and I have lost 10 lbs so far. Another 30 would be great. I live in a cold climate so working out outside isn't a very good option for me right now. however, when the weather warms up I am looking forward to playing outside in a tiny pair of shorts. :-)

Lindsey
  • tigerstripes09
    tigerstripes09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Anita and am very late to signing on, though I joined mfp a week ago. I live in Brooklyn, NYC and currently weight more than I did the day after my 4 year old was born, so I'd love to loose 30 lbs and get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm recovering from a shoulder injury, so am totally motivated by you runners. I've never been interested in running, but with my back and shoulder mending, running is one of the few indoor cardio activities I can do. Thanks - I'm looking forward to sharing in this journey!