Sore Muscles / Pain

So today I'm in so much pain in the area between my chest and my back (that area right in the middle of my body). Whenever I take deep breaths or turn a certain way, the pain is horrible. I don't know if I pulled a muscle or what, but it doesn't feel good. So tonight while doing the stretches, it seemed to relieve some of the pain afterawhile. I'm hoping that its just sore muscles that will eventually go away. My legs feel like rubber... I can barely walk. But that's a good pain, lol.

Is anyone else experiencing pain or soreness after these workouts? What are you doing or taking for relief?

Replies

• dwyler21
    dwyler21 Posts: 108 Member
    I experienced some pain the first few days, but it passes quick. my quads, shoulders, and abs are burning from pure cardio and cardio abs, but it feels good

also eating a lot of protein after the workout helps the muscles recoup faster.
  • beeb66
    beeb66 Posts: 17
    First couple of days I had pain on the inside of my knees........lol......I'm much better now. Although every morning I wake up to tight calves. A little stretching and they are good to go!
  • I with you. My legs have been hurting for 2 days but today seems better than yesterday. beeb66, I had pains on the backsides of my knees also. I thought I may have pulled or torn something but as you said, stretching helps in the morning. MzTye13 I did take Tylenol after my workout last night because I went into it sore and my legs were like jelly when I went to bed last night. I felt much better this morning and the more I'm up on them, the better I feel. Hope yours gets better also.