Cardio Power and Resistance

Options
Oneday150
Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
Done- Boy that was both hard and amazing... Wish this head cold would go away. I gave as much as I could. But those moving push ups where bad. Day 3 down. How many more to go??? A bit dizzy over here...lol

How did you do?

Replies

• MzTye14
    MzTye14 Posts: 30
    Options
    LOL..... I didn't think I was gonna make it! I kept watching the clock! The best part about that workout was the stretching, lol. I couldn't do the moving push-ups so I had to improvise and do the regular push-ups :ohwell: I also couldn't do the dips.... I had to sit that one out... I couldn't even do 1 :embarassed: That was tough... but Day 3 done!
  • beeb66
    beeb66 Posts: 17
    Options
    Doesn't it feel good when it's over! I'm doing day 10 today!
  • booloomom
    Options
    I FINISHED a workout! :happy: I paced myself at the beginning and I didn't go as hard as Shaun did but I did try to do more each time. MzTye14, I couldn't do those moving pushups either. Pushups are my weakness so I'm doing regular pushups also. My goal by Day 63 is to be able to kick butt on pushups. No weight loss yet but boy am I feeling it from head to toe so something is working.

One question for you all...are you following the number of calories per the Insanity book or are you establishing your own. Mine says I can eat 1657 calories but that seems too much for me. I'm trying to net out 1200 with food and exercise, sticking to high protein foods.

Looking forward to Day 4! I'm highly motivated now that I've made it completely through one. Thanks for all of the encouraging words yesterday. I'm ready for Saturday to get here so I can try Day two again.