30DS COMPLETE!!!

Options
So, so elated!!

I am so pleased that I have FINALLY finished what I started and failed to do months ago. That doesn't matter any more.

Because today I did it :happy:

I am having a well deserved couple of days rest before I start C25k, depending on whether the snow has gone. Weigh in is on Saturday, so that will be interesting!

Replies

• Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still 5 workouts behind you but I'll get there. I hurt my neck in yesterday's workout - I guess I wasn't looking at the ceiling like Jillian told me but that won't stop me when I'm this close.

I want to taste the VICTORY that you're tasting!!

Way to go - I knew you could do it! I look forward to hearing your results!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am so so so proud of you!!!!! That is amazing!!! :bigsmile:

Good luck with Saturday! I'm really curious to see how much you have lost! Did you take before/after pics? And did you measure yourself before???

I'm a few days behind you, but I'm still working hard (well, except for yesterday!!). You have been such a great motivator to all of us! You should be so proud of yourself!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Well done, this is fab!

For those of us who don't always enjoy exercise (or ever in my case), this is some achievement to commit to something for a month or so and see it through to the end.

I hope you have seen the great results you deserve!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Tomorrow if my LAST of level 3!
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good luck with Saturday! I'm really curious to see how much you have lost! Did you take before/after pics? And did you measure yourself before???

I only took a pic of my belly, haha!!!! I have such a hang up with my belly!! Ya know, I still can't do a non-modified press-up, that will be my next challenge! lol! I would like to revisit 30DS again, perhaps in the autumn when the mornings and nights are going dark and I'll do it again but do the advanced version all the way through :smile:
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! So happy for you.