New findings in the world of FIbro...just wanted to share...

Options
tanyab222
tanyab222 Posts: 16 Member
I came across this article and thought I would share it with all the other FIbromites I am acquainted with. I found it very interesting!

http://thefmtest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2013-Mar-Apr-LIFE-Dr.-Gillis-6-7-8-4.pdf

What do you think?

Replies

• ShannonTourne
    ShannonTourne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the article. So many think it is "all in your head."
  • Devpsych
    Devpsych Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It was a very good article, that you for posting. If not for the cost I would try to get the test done, but I have been diagnosed without it and have no insurance, so the cost is a big deal for my single parent household. I may have to do some research on the findings.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Thank you for this!! I'm going to bring this article to my rheumatologist appointment and see what he has to say about it.
  • tanyab222
    tanyab222 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The reason I haven't jumped on the lets get tested wagon is because they haven't come up with any new treatments with this new discovery. So why get tested just so we know? We already know, we suffer with it every hour of our existence! But I'm glad they are new discoveries and I think this one makes more sense than some of the other ideas they had before. Especially since everyone I know who has Fibro, its all been progressively getting worse for them too as they get older, just as it does for me. It blows.