Right, what's going on?

Options
demilade
demilade Posts: 402 Member
I stay away for a week and the group has ground to a halt. What's going on guys? Are we still here and still committed or have we given up. Do you need more support? Do you need encouragement and motivation?

Let me know if your still around and what you need to succeed. I have an idea for a new long challenge once the Easter one is done. If anyone wants to do it.

Replies

• Ashellini
    Ashellini Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I definitely need to kick my butt in to gear. I amazingly still lost weight this week (I haven't been losing much but that is my own fault), but I definitely need to get my diet back to being more healthy.
  • demilade
    Options
    Glad your here, I was getting lonesome :)
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I peek in now and then. But you are right, it's been quiet.
    Maybe the others are like me ... getting tired and not ready to be "challenged". ;-)
    Some days, it's all I can do just to get in my 6,500 daily steps and do my resistance bands twice a week.
  • demilade
    Options
    Tried an American dessert item and now feel sick and want to spew. Never again will s'mores be made in this house!
  • demilade
    Options
    I hear you about being tired and a little over it. But I don't want to give up now, it will be so much harder to restart
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm here, disappeared for a bit because I got super unmotivated but I'm ready to get back into everything, I would love to participate in a new challenge!
  • demilade
    Options
    New challenge starts Monday! We all need to get our mojo back.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on marshmallows, but I do love a good S'mores when the marshmallows are roasted over a campfire.
    It's been years. Maybe next time I have them I'll spew, too. ;-)
  • demilade
    Options
    Maybe we didn't make them right but I couldn't hande the sugar and no adult finished one. Lol, the kids had no problems...
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and I'm looking forward to a new challenge I need something!!!! I'm still exercising but my weight loss has stopped since The Doctor took me off my blood pressure meds....It's great to be off but I gained almost 10 lbs right after I stopped the pills. I'm thinking I might have to call and see about getting some water pills.
  • demilade
    Options
    New long challenge starts tomorrow!
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!!!