13.3 Results

Options
2»

Replies

• julieofarc
    julieofarc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    13.3= 111 reps... again, perfectly happy with this because I'm recovering from a chest cold and didn't want to end up with pneumonia because I was stupid. I slowed it down to a crawl the last 4 min. Excited, because I'm sure I could have gotten my 152+ if I had felt well! Whoohooo!

I'm excited for next year! This year I registered for grins and giggles, and to have a baseline for my fitness.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    A little bit of 13.3 levity from my box. ;)

these-wall-ball-targets-are-too-damn-high-300x258-Ti.jpg

Love this!!!

High? Are lines are a little high...let's just say with it being lower I started out a bit more of a champ than I meant to. Even over starting out a bit more than planned, I felt pretty good with my "Karen" time. Especially since I made good progress into the DUs
  • dirtybadgermtb
    dirtybadgermtb Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I finally got around to doing 13.3. I have been dreading it for days but could not do it because I have been sick. 213 was my final score and I am ok with that. I feel if I had not been sick the last week and a half, I could have gotten through the double unders and maybe a couple of muscle ups. Usually double unders are a piece of cake but on the first jump off of the ground, something felt seriously wrong. My legs have never felt like that. I have the worst case of DOMs I have had in probably 2 years today.
  • ahemming1
    ahemming1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This was the first WOD that I was extremely disappointed with my score. I just felt like I could have done more. I was at 152, and like many of you mentioned, I only finished the wallballs at around 11:31. I didn't No Rep much, just exhausted. UGH! So, I tried it again on Sunday and did WORSE! I No Repped about 40 times this time around, and came up short at 140. How frustrating. But, my ego is now over it and I am ready for 13.4. I’m guessing Thrusters and Chest to Bar from Open 11.
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    233. Finished wall balls at 9 min (terrible time but better than the last time i did it) and was so spent that I only got through 83 double unders.

On a positive note, I vow to have my first muscleup completed within 3 months time.

Bring on 13.4
  • ursula899
    ursula899 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got 213. Finished wall balls with 2 minutes left. Shoulders were shot for DUs. Happy with that.
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started crossfit in December and got 90 wall balls in for 13.3. I WAY underestimated that workout. I usually WB at 12 so I clearly need to step up my game. It is a great benchmark for me for 2014!
  • PetiteAthleat
    PetiteAthleat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    240 reps at the 10 minute mark; had to stop at the muscle ups, I'm not cleared to do much ring work right now with some recoverying soft tissue damage. I think in 2 minutes I could have knocked out at least 5-10 if not injured. All 90 double unders unbroken.
  • artsyalice
    artsyalice Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    damn y'all! I got 1. Yes ONE. I had never even tried the 14lb ball and only got one up high enough that hit the wall. Got a few more up, but no repped because they didn't hit the wall.