Heartfelt Motivation by SexyCook Day 85

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Let's keep it going and do what we must not just what's needed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=524hswsY_kM

Replies

• shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    You drop some major truths. Peace be with you Steph. This is definitely a difficult journey and yes life happens and we all struggle. Thank you for speaking your truth and inspiring others!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My heart is full after watching this video. Steph we all have gone through things and I for one am not the best sharer but you inspire me to reach out and help someone else. If ever you need me I am here. I've only known you for a few months but what you will learn about me is that I will go to war for my friends and I will help them fight through any battle. I love you girl and God has something so great in you and when the worlds gets it things will never be the same.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Steph, this is one of the best video you've made!! I LOVE the messages of support and encouragement!! You know am always here for you both on and off MFP!! Like you said in the video, "Life happens" and I know YOU will overcome all the difficulties you may be going through now. Hang in there, my dear! (((Hugs)))
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW I LOVE THIS VIDEO!! THANK YOU GIRL !! YOU ARE SO INSPIRATIONAL
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Loved the video....giving up is not an option I will see this thing through until I meet my goals or come damn near very close to them where I can look myself in the face and say ok enough job well done.

ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSES OR QUITTING ALLOWED. now let's goooooooooooooooooooooo
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Thanks honey for the video. I am more encouraged than ever before!! Trouble really doesn't last always!! Just as God allows us to experience heartache and pain, He also allows us to experience joy and peace!! He's awesome like that.

This video was so encouraging and you know I needed it!! Your love and support....PRICELESS!! Thank you for always being for me!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Incredible video Steph you hit it on the head!!! We all want to be happy with ourselves!! God bless you for spreading the encouragement and hope and inspiration! I have been up and down and I get really angry at times Battling Lupus especially because my older sister is also fighting it too.. Im so happy you set up this network we have to stick together and keep pushing.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Stephanie what can I say a out this video other than it did what you mea t it to do. REACH OUT!! I am a believer in giving people encouraging and endearing words because as you said you don't know what someone is going through. The strongest and fittest person could be crying themselves to sleep at night. I was very moved by your video and must say this is one of the best because it makes you look at your list of friends. I'm so proud of you and your strength. Keep pressing towards greatness.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    All of you guys are a blessing to me and I am glad I could share and inspire you guys...
  • MsSassy45
    MsSassy45 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Inspired once again!!! Thru your storm you still manage to help others....you be encouraged!! XOXO's
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! This is my life and my weight lose goal, I need to go for it!!!!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks honey for the video. I am more encouraged than ever before!! Trouble really doesn't last always!! Just as God allows us to experience heartache and pain, He also allows us to experience joy and peace!! He's awesome like that.

This video was so encouraging and you know I needed it!! Your love and support....PRICELESS!! Thank you for always being for me!!

What she said ^^^^^

Well I guess I been pretty distant during my hard times but I am back in affect!