How was the first day ?

Options
2»

Replies

• lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Didn't do so well. I had an excellent workout w/ treadmill and leg exercises but went over on my calories.
    Although I only went over like 20 calories, somehow I gained almost a pound.

Feeling really frustrated.

Today will be a better day so turn your frown upside down.
  • lizp114
    Options
    well I see that the ticker is there but its not showing tht I have lost weight

How do you get your ticker to show on the message boards
  • lizp114
    Options
    Remember y'all! Anything is better than nothing with your exercise, even if it's just 10 hot minutes of callisthenics (push-ups, jumping jacks, sit-ups, etc)

Just make them count!

Set a set/rep goal, and stick to it! Say 3 sets of 15-25 for each exercise, push-ups, sit-ups & jumping jacks with a short rest in between each set of the 3 exercises. If you have to rest, it's ok, just finish your reps & all sets no matter what! If you do this vigorously within 10-15 mins you will get your heart rate up too. C'mon, I know we can do this y'all! Stay with it, make time, even if it's only 10 mins, it's still something!

Remember, the only bad workout is the one that didn't happen. :bigsmile:

Great motivation, thanx and keep up the great job your doing, I love the saying the only bad workout is the one you didn't do
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The first day went well for me! I've focused on breaking my 10,000 step goal every day during the challenge. I also brought dumbbell training into the mix for the Spring Into Summer challenge, and did a 30 minute round of lifting.
  • Charbyte
    Charbyte Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    go to Message Boards / Settings. you see it at the top of thread