March 29, 2013

FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
sexy-inspiration.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Bumping today's thread. Haven't done anything yet. Will do my afternoon walk and probably gonna go with a pilates workout today, just to keep allowing my knees to fully recover.

TGIF!

Lovin' all the dedication in this group! Keep it up!
    (Way to check-in and keep yourself accountable Nareena!)
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    yesterday wasn't what I planned, worked later than normally :grumble: , didn't get all my fitbit steps in which is a bummer...nor did I get my planned work out done :cry: ...but guess what....TODAY WILL BE BETTER!! :bigsmile:
    ENJOY TODAY PARTNERS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Heavy schedule today, so I am taking this day as a rest day physically,for self care of my spirit.

It IS beautiful outside today, so if at all possible, I will be walking. The rest of the time will be spent in church services.

Have a great day everyone.
    Peace,
    Fran
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    I have been MIA on here lately because I started my new job. I have done C25K the 3 days like planned, even when I did not want to! But..... there were 2 days so far that I was supposed to start insanity, and I just didn't. I wish I did, but I have been tired jumping right back into work. I ran today and will do insanity tomorrow. I can't be tired on saturday morning!

Have a great day everyone!
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Almost didn't do anything yesterday, but those Insanity videos are great in a pinch! I did Pure Cardio. I can't really bring my self to do the full course, I just care a lot more about running, and races are a much better motivator for me, but I think I'm going to use them more steadily for crosstraining. Today is a run (yay!), but I may have to swap with cross-training tomorrow, we'll see. Being flexible, but doing SOMETHING at least 5 days a week is my new workout goal.
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Hi all!!

Hope everyone is a having a great day!! My days fantastic because I can almost seen grass around the edges of my lawn ( not much but still its an improvement)!!

Todays workout was insanity pure cardio and cardio abs and it was a killer but I got through it but I can guarantee I looked nothing like them throughout the core routine!! I'm so excited as tomorrow is the last day until my recovery week!

Does anyone have any fitness goals for the month of April? I've joined two on top of insanity, I'm joining one that includes doing 300 ab exercises every other day, and the second it a goal to run 80 km (50 miles) through out the month! If anyone wants to join I'll send you the link to the threads so you can get involved too (and it doesn't have to be running, it can be walking biking... really anything)!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Well, I think the only thing worse than not getting to get in a good work out....is not getting to get in a good workout because you are having a real crap day. :cry: Yep, having a doozy here. No walking, no workout, too many calories, but I did get a nap, to try to find my equilibrium.

Was feeling sorry for myself, until I read this:
    My days fantastic because I can almost seen grass around the edges of my lawn ( not much but still its an improvement)!!

which reminded me that at least I'm not in a frozen, snowy place right now and that tomorrow things will seem better and I can get out in the Spring blossoms. Sam, I hope it won't be long before you can say the same! I'm amazed and grateful for your positive attitude on a day like this!!!

I've been thinking about my plans for April, but haven't finalized anything yet. For one thing, I've realized that I need to get onto a consistent program (like back during 30DS & RI30), so every workout won't be so new that I can't master it and give it 100%. I've narrowed down some workouts and need to figure out how to distribute them. I don't think I'll have any goals, like the ones you're talking about Sam, because I need to gain some consistency first.

Ugh, what a day. Anyway, here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day! :drinker: TGIF?
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    sexy-inspiration.jpg
    Loooooove it! And the abs too.

Well, today is my day off so am enjoying it. I already have plans for april. Joined the gym at work, am planing on just focusing on runing. Might do the c25k.

Hope everyone is having a good friday. For those who arent, just remember its friday. Good friday as well. pon intended ;)

Sherry way to go resting ur knees and i am already thinking of maybe redoing 30DS level 2 and 3 in MAY. I know its still a month away but u know how it is, gotta stay one step ahead of these committed fats lol.

TGIF!
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    Hi everyone, taking a rest day today. Havent set any goals for april yet, taking it day by day right now until leg heals enough to get back to running. Planning on a bike ride tomorrow, its supposed to be 60 degrees and sunshine.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Did Turbo Fire HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 today... yesterday was rest day... felt so good to workout!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Just finished C25K W3D2. Heading out to a BBQ with the hubby. Will probably do a relaxing yoga when I get home. Good job friends!:drinker:
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Hello Ladies...

I Had a Chocolate attack today.. couldn't fight it.. it consumed me... but I think I might be sick of it now...LOL :cry: I ate peanut cluster and Bordueaux's like they weren't going to stick to my already puffy hips..uggghhh

Well I didn't give all the way in I got a mini workout on
    FB-Cardio Warmup
    FB- 100 rep workout- this was something.. Today I only did it one time through but tomorrow I plan on doing it 2x once early in the day and then later as recommended
    FB-5min INNER THIGH TONER...KILLER but much needed

Plan for April- I plan on starting the P90x- Sculpt and Tone - Hubby is doing P90x right now and so wants me to suffer with I think.. I will probably continue to do some FB workouts .. I just like them...I feel like something is happening with FB...

Keep it up Ladies....
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    I was so excited to find a group that had a daily chat going, a daily check in place.....I posted a couple of times and couldn't wait to get to know everyone, and then I just stopped.
    Lately it seems like I really need a kick in the butt!! I am at an all time high right now, its Easter weekend and I will be having 2 family meals. One done, and one to go. My plan for tonight is to skip the dessert and gravy. I have really been struggling with my food lately.
    However, I don't have a problem with the exercise so much. Got in a 6K run yesteray and am planning to get out there again on this beauiful day.
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Hello Ladies...

I Had a Chocolate attack today.. couldn't fight it.. it consumed me... but I think I might be sick of it now...LOL

Hurdisnei1 this is sooooo me today but it hasn't consumed me yet. although am feeling like it will. The attack started last sunday but i kept fighting it until today. We r celebrating the hubby's birthday today, he usually doesn't buy junk food for the house because of me, and he isnt big on desserts either but on our way to MACY's at the mall, we went into the 'Sweet Shop' and came out with chocolate covered pecans, almonds and pretzels. Enough said!