Vitamins/supplements?

Options
Hi there! Do any of you have suggestions on what kind of vitamins or supplements I should take through the next 60 days? I would love to use Shakeology but I just can't afford it! It's soo expensive :( I know my body is going through intense workouts and constant changes.. other than a healthy diet, is there anything that will aid me during Insanity?

Replies

• Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    The only thing that I take each day is a regular multivitamin and a low carb low sugar protein shake.
  • cynpin34
    cynpin34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin, cod liver oil and glucosamine. I also add vegegreens to my shakes, when I have them.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if you get a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg and are eating enough to fuel insanity you dont really need any supplements
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I only drink chocolate flavoured milk after my Insanity workout :laugh:
  • KenyanInDC
    KenyanInDC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do not use the products TeamBeachBody shamelessly bullies customers into buying. There are equivalent products at your local GNC store. I use GNC Lean Shake ($42) in place of Shakeology, and a regular Whey protein shake instead of Results and Recovery formula. Feel free to print and take nutritional info to GNC and compare. There really is not much difference, except price.

Also, check out this video about alternatives to Results and Recovery formula.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_gYtdF3OaI