Crew: Aprile

Options
Hi! Please feel free to add me. I'm super busy at work so I may not have a chance to add anyone until the weekend.

Thanks,

Mirna

Replies

• ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow soldiers. I am so excited to get this started. We will be victorious!!!!
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    same here guys! feel free to add me too..can't wait for this to start :)
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    HELLO CREW!!!! Your captain here ! Make sure you keep your messages open because I will message you through them !!! :D
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello all! So excited to start
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Add me too! Getting a head start on this! Very excited! ;)
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Where are we posting challenge results???
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm excited to start! Feel free to add me!
    I would also like to know where we post our challenge results... did 100 push ups today :)
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm excited to start! Feel free to add me!
    I would also like to know where we post our challenge results... did 100 push ups today :)

I think you write to the crew's Capo and they in turn post the results for the group in the challenge board? I think that's what I read.
  • mrscruz625
    mrscruz625 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey team! I was just notified I am a member of your crew!!! Little about myself..35 married three kids. (14b, 11g, 8g) I have always struggled with my weight. I am VERY short, only 4'10 and a half so anything over 120 looks terrible on me. I started this final weight loss journey on 1/16 when I was told I am pre diabetic. My starting weight on 1/10 was 188.1 so as of this morning I am down 22.7 pounds and I am not looking back.

Some of the challenges I will have to modify. I have a sprained right ankle and tendonitis and arthritis in my right knee. I am going to therapy but will do modified versions of any challenge!!! I LOVE TO WIN!! So I will not let you down <3

Renee
  • mrscruz625
    Options
    Hey team!!! How is everyone today???
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday team! How is everyone doing so far? I would love to hear about your journey and share in our goals and challenges! Are you going to get your 5 miles in today? Do you listen to music while you walk or run? If so, what's your favorite? What gets you pumped up?
  • mrscruz625
    Options
    Hi ukaggirl!!

Sorry just seeing this! So bummed I am up in weight this morning. It is soduim so I am not freaking out too bad. I am going to up my water and cut back the sodium and carbs today