Day 4

I just started this on Wednesday. I went from bed to recliner to chair for 3 days. Today I felt a little more like myself but still feel lightheaded. Not as dizzy as the 1st 3 days. Anyone else have this issue? I have hypertension and 60 plus lbs to lose. I spent the entire 1st day peeing!
Anyone else experience this as severely as I have and if so when does it end?
Sharon

Replies

• amandasdoremus
    amandasdoremus Posts: 7 Member
    I was very tired and unhappy the first 3-4 days, but by day 5 the headaches and body aches were mostly gone. Week 1 gave me the greatest weight loss payoff so its important to stick with it. It gets easier. Do your very best not to cheat. Remember all you put yourself through these first couple days. It will all be worth it.
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Day 3 & 4 were THE worst. I was SOOOOO sick! I felt horrible! Seriously thought I was going to die (not really, but I did feel pretty bad)
    Day 5, I felt amazing!
    Just power through it.
    It does get better I promise :)
    Plus, the payoff is SO worth it!
  • dsjsmom23
    Oh, I also had (HAD being the key word) hypertension. I was on meds. I am now off all of my meds.
    Make sure that you go see your doctor, and monitor your BP very closely. My BP dropped dramatically when I started losing weight.
    I was off my meds within the first 6 weeks.
    You don't want your BP to drop too low.
    I check mine at home regularly, and I see my doc regularly.

I just hit 5 months, and am down 55lbs. It's so doable :)
  • FatIsNotGood4Me
    FatIsNotGood4Me Posts: 45 Member
    I just started this on Wednesday. I went from bed to recliner to chair for 3 days. Today I felt a little more like myself but still feel lightheaded. Not as dizzy as the 1st 3 days. Anyone else have this issue? I have hypertension and 60 plus lbs to lose. I spent the entire 1st day peeing!
    Anyone else experience this as severely as I have and if so when does it end?
    Sharon
    Keep going, it's gonna get better, you'll be amazed how great you'll feel. You can do this!
  • Day 5. Still light headed and tired tired. I check BP and it is normal. My first check in tomorrow. Trying to stay off scale. As much as I have suffered i feel that i should have at least lost 10 lbs!!!!!! (have not) Hope next week will be better. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • dsjsmom23
    Day 5. Still light headed and tired tired. I check BP and it is normal. My first check in tomorrow. Trying to stay off scale. As much as I have suffered i feel that i should have at least lost 10 lbs!!!!!! (have not) Hope next week will be better. Thanks for the encouragement.

Are you eating your sea salt?
    Did you ask your coach why you were feeling off?
    When I feel light headed or get a headache, I have some of my sea salt. They say to put it in water & drink it, but I prefer sprinkling it on cucumber LOL

Oh, also maybe you need to add an extra IP to your day? When I first started, I had up to FIVE per day if I needed them.
    Even now, 5 months in, I have 4 somedays if I need an extra.

How did your wi go???

I hope you're feeling better!