Starting second run on april 1st

Options
medoria
medoria Posts: 673 Member
Hi! I did JMBR for the first time in september to december, lost about 13 lbs.
Since then Ive been doing Killer buns, Ripped in 30 and No more trouble zones working up to my second run of JMBR.

Ill be starting april 1st and Im looking for others starting around this time to motivate each other. Please add me!
I will start a seperate thread in this group as the date comes closer!

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'm thinking about starting Body Revolution on about April 3rd after my little kids go back to school after spring break.Can I join you?Will we be recording what we do every day on the thread you start here.How will that work?I did up to phase 3 about a year ago.I tried to start this program again 2 times again and couldn't finish it because of my kids schedule and everything going on in my life LOL.But I would really like to try and start this program again and at least get most of the workouts in as much as I can this time.I think this program is a really good program and I feel it really works.I would like to finish this program this time.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm looking forward to starting with you.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I start new workouts on Sunday, so I am planning to start my third round of JMBR on March 31st...would love to join the challenge!
    Feel free to add me!
    sj
  • suzanne63
    Options
    That's great :smile:
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I jus started on Tuesday
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love this workout...enjoy everyone!
  • fakesnake69
    Options
    I end my 90 days on march 31st. I would love to start round 2 on april 1 but gonna try the p90x/insanity hybrid
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am ready to tackle my second round on April 1 - no foolin :) Got good results last time and hoping for even better this time around!

I've been slacking since Christmas (made a brief come back a few weeks ago) but am ready to get back at it.

I find the support from the boards like this is what really helps and keeps me at it.

Looking forward to this next journey!!
  • jls2076
    jls2076 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi

I'm planning on starting tomorrow - my working week is not typical! So I will have my rest day on Thurs!

I am desperately trying to lose weight for the summer as we are going on a family holiday this summer and there will be LOADS of swimsuit pictures - ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

I'll let you know how I get on!

Jane

xxx
  • CyanideFury
    Options
    I am starting JMBR on April 1st as well! I haven't ever done it before... I also run (not very fast). So I am going to add 2-3 runs of about 3 miles each week as well.

I will do the 7 day meal kick start but after that, I will probably do my own eating plan. I eat fairly clean, eat a lot of protein, only whole grains or slow burning carbs,
  • medoria
    Options
    Did a sepearate thread for phase on, post your workouts there from now on!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Just got Body Revolution for my birthday last week and am starting April 1st. However, I will probably not follow the eating plan but I do track calories and am happy with that. Good Luck everyone, I'm determined to finish all 90 days!
  • huisfi
    huisfi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I end my 90 days on march 31st. I would love to start round 2 on april 1 but gonna try the p90x/insanity hybrid

Can I ask what kind of results you achieved?
  • ravensgirl87
    ravensgirl87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow as well!!! I did the 30 day shred and lost about 8 pounds... at that was with only doing it 3-4 times a week and making minor changes to my diet. I am really planning on strictly tracking calories on MFP. I already feel better even after only losing 8 pounds, and I can already notice a difference in how my clothes fit. I am really hoping I stick with this! I can't tell you how many times I've "started" an exercise plan...
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Can I join the group?? I just ordered mine and it should be delivered this friday. I am excited to start, but I need the support of others to keep me on track! I will probably continue to count calories as I normally eat.
    Can I ask how many calories the rest of you are trying to eat per day, and are you eating back your exercise calories?
  • medoria
    Options
    As Ive mentioned before, there is a seperate thread where we post Phase 1 workouts etc.