Weekly Chat Thread- Mon 3/25-Sun 3/31

Options

Replies

• Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 35 - REST day!

Rest day - thank goodness! I NEED this rest day today and my body is thanking me.

I leave for my cruise one week from today! Time to kick things up in my workouts this coming week!

Monie
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Well just kicked some 45EZ butt this morning and REST day tomorrow!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone:flowerforyou:
  • jtempalski
    Options
    I just recently joined this group... so this is my first post.

But... I am so happy... for the first time ever I have actually stuck with an exercise program and tomorrow will be the last day of my week 4!! On to cardio!

Really enjoying this program!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Fire 55ez today. I was tired and a little clumsy but I got it done!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm probably done with TF for 2013. I got a positive pregnancy test (or 3) on Weds, just waiting blood result confirmation.

congrats! that was me last year February...7 weeks in and surprise!! baby number one is coming about 3 years earlier than you had planned out in your mind! at least you will be fit going into your pregnancy, will definitely help you in the long run!! good luck!
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 for the first time today.... that was a great workout!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm probably done with TF for 2013. I got a positive pregnancy test (or 3) on Weds, just waiting blood result confirmation.

Congratulations!

Today was supposed to be Firestarter but I skipped it to do a local 5K. I did much better than expected and I believe I have almost 3 weeks of TF to thank for that!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    hello girls!! Yesterday was a nice busy rest day :smile: spent the afternoon getting my hair cut, shopping, and dinner/happy hour with a friend. Today I was a huge couch potato all day, went for a nice 3.9 mile run with my BFF and have been relaxing so far! I was rnning at least a couple of times a week 3/4 of last year but in december learned that I am NOT a cold weather running. I just hated it. So I quit and did home videos, eventually picking up TF. I think now I'm ready to put running back into the mix once or twice a week! I'm thinking TF 4-5 days a week, running 1-2 days a week, weather permitting. I was shocked at how easy itwas to pick running back up- TF really keeps that cardiovascular fitness up for sure!!
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 36 - Fire 55 EZ DONE!

I have a love/hate relationship with Fire 55 EZ! Ugh. But the more I do it, the more I can tolerate it.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Monie
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Fire 40 done!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 45 for the first time this morning (had only done 45EZ previously)...and boy is that workout NO JOKE!!! had fun though...looking forward to doing it more and getting a better handle on the moves!! got my sweat on and it felt good!!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Its official, Fire 60 has surpassed Fire 55ez as my favorite.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Its official, Fire 60 has surpassed Fire 55ez as my favorite.

that's awesome!! fire 55EZ is currently my favorite...can't wait to try fire 60 in a couple weeks now!!
  • Starlage
    Options
    I'm so excited to get back into HIIT workouts this next week! Week 9 HERE I COME! I'm almost done with week 8. I'm counting yesterday's run as my 4rd 45ez for the week- I ran about that length of time, so close enough.

I did my 60 days measurements and pictures today! I don't see many changes from 30 days ago, basically the same in measurements, but from a month ago I've lost another 2.5 lbs (that's 5lbs since beginning TF), and another .75 inches between my upper arms and boobs (hips/waist/thighs didn't change from last month) which is about 3.5 inches total since beginning TF. Not bad for being just under halfway done with my 20 week schedule!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Core/Stretch day. I'm so glad my form is improving! It was so hard the first time I did the core workout but I rocked it this week!
  • Starlage
    Options
    Fire 30/ Core 20/ Stretch 10 DONE!
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Low HIIT 20 done!

Happy Easter! Now off to church and to enjoy this beautiful day at the beach.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Core 20/Abs 10/Stretch 40 and I went for a 3 mile run yesterday. I am a fair weather runner lol and haven't gone in months because I only enjoy running if it is outside and the weather is not too hot or cold haha. Anyway, last year it took me weeks to work up to running the full 3 miles (there is a perfect route near my house), but thanks to Turbofire my cardio endurance is much improved. I ran the whole way and at a personal best time!

Fire 45 EZ/Stretch 10 done bright and early today. Tommorow is a rest day on my schedule and day 140. I made through the full 20 weeks of the original TurboFire HIIT Progression System Schedule! Hell Yes! :bigsmile:

Final measurements and photos coming soon, maybe not tomorrow though because I am going to enjoy my Easter dinner and indulge on lots of dessert.
  • Poeticmoe
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 37 - Sculpt 30 COMPLETE!

It was supposed to be Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today, but I just didn't feel like doing any cardio today. But I did get my sculpting in - so I'm good! :)

HAPPY EASTER!

Monie
  • Starlage
    Options
    @Butterfly, CONGRATS!!! What a huge accomplishment! :smile: