April 1st challenge-Let the crimes begin!

Options
Post starting weight on starting weight thread.

This is no April fools joke. Complete 100 pushups today and get your 1 large ($1000) for your crew. Buttons report to your Capos when challenge is complete. Complete them in whatever increments throughout the day works for you. Please report if it couldn't be done too. The pushups should be challenging to you. Regular pushups, or on knees or against the wall if necessary. You all know your abilities, so push them!

Bonus: do 50 more pushups and receive an extra large. (must be reported to captains)

Watch the calories. Next weigh in in one week.

There will be a new challenge posted daily so stay alert. No one wants to sleep with the fish.

GOOD LUCK!!

The Don

Replies

• info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Can we do in smaller increments or do they have to be all at once?????
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Can we do in smaller increments or do they have to be all at once?????
    whatever increments you do throughout the day is fine
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    100?!?! You're tough stuff! And no worries. I got this. :)
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What time zone are you going with like has the challenge began?
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
  • phenetra
    phenetra Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lord help me with the push up cause its going to take me all day (LOL)
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    uff! gonna feel my arms tomorrow.. :)
  • Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My son is going to bootcamp for the army in June, if I tell him I have to do 100 push up today he will be my sergeant telling me to get down and give him 20 every 5 minutes. I think I can do this one.
  • flyinghawk2012
    flyinghawk2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I hate to let the team down out the door, but, I don't think a 60 year old - out of shape - women will be able to do this. I'll have to rely on our team to make this one!! GO TEAM!!!!
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I hate to let the team down out the door, but, I don't think a 60 year old - out of shape - women will be able to do this. I'll have to rely on our team to make this one!! GO TEAM!!!!
    Post an alternate exercise you can do and push that challenge to your limit. Let me know what you did and I will give you credit for that!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Post an alternate exercise you can do and push that challenge to your limit. Let me know what you did and I will give you credit for that!

What about a modified push up? Like a standing push up where you lean against the wall. Still get a work out but with stress. The further you are from the wall the harder they get. This would be a great way to get your push ups despite and out of shapeness you might have. :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Oh man! This will be fun.... lol.

I'll be busting my butt after work tonight!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Got my buck fifty in! Bring it Leotardo!
  • blondeee40
    Options
    Ok..... I got this, since this is my morning it's gonna take me a couple hours to get all 100 in but, determined!!! What is the cutoff time we are working with?
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway. . . I got this. . . :glasses:
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I did it!!!:noway: omg my arms are toast, but somehow I managed to get in 100 push ups and the 50 extra!
    Go team blundetto!
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did 100 of the girly push-ups for Team Moltisani! Gotta look out for the family. :):smokin:
  • joys19
    joys19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    100 push ups done!
  • graced111
    graced111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    100 done for moltisanti crew.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I knew I liked this challenge! C'mon girl! :)

And, 100 done. Go Blundetto crew!