Day 30 - 30 day squat challenge

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
Hi guys!! so sorry for posting this soo late but an unexpected family emergency came up & i was occupied all day with it.

Day 30 & its 16 of each squat done during the challenge which should add up to be 250 squats if i'm correct.

Its our last day & i'd like to say thanks for all those who participated. :flowerforyou:

Don't know about you guys but i'm sooo doing this again next month. :drinker:

For those who are doing the ab challenge with me, All the details would be posted tomorrow evening.

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR DOING THIS!! AND I'M SO SORRY AGAIN for posting this sooo late . Lots Of Love xoxo :heart:

BEFORE & AFTER PICS? :wink:

Replies

• marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    No worries - hope you've managed to get your emergency sorted.

Thank you for setting this up - all squats completed. I'm looking forward to the next challenge!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting up the Challenge! It has been great! looking forward to the Sit up Challenge Happy Easter!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the challenge. I loved it! I will continue doing at least 100 per day for the next month. I really see a difference!
  • elissawalther
    elissawalther Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Finally done!!! :) The last week was really challenging, partially due to the cold I'm still getting over. I've had no energy and it was really hard to stay focused. But I reached the last day!!
  • murphoo
    murphoo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting this together. I haven't been good about keeping up with th eposts for awhile- but it got me started doing 200 squats a day (and my husband has commented on how good I look from behind )
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Photo results of the challenge.

fwu34x.jpg[img][/img]
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Guess what? I was so programmed to do squats...I did 250 last night not knowing that we ended on Saturday the 30th. Oh well :happy:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for this challenge. It has been great. I learned some new squats, tried and mastered some I'd been leary of trying (I guess I just needed a little incentive)

I liked it so much I've copied the schedule so I can repeat it occasionally.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    My before and after pics link...

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Maurva_Latson/story/57865

My butt actually did get lifted a bit, I really notice a difference. :smile: