Official Week 1 end weigh-in! (Up to Mon April 1st)

Options

Replies

• tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    No loss, no gain for me this week. Still at 259.1, but I'm OK with that because of all the eating out my husband and I have been doing lately, for me to not gain is nothing short of a miracle.
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm down 4 pounds from my last weigh in (which was actually the Monday before the challenge started so technicially this is two weeks worth of loss). This loss puts me in Onederland. It's very exciting! I told the 200's we were breaking up and that they should grab tissues and pack their bags because they will never be seeing me again! Yeehaw!
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    SW: 237.8
    WK1: 234.0
    3.8 loss
  • brihodges
    brihodges Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SW: 148.2
    Wk 1: 150

Up 1.8 pounds, but I was on vacation the first week and admittedly I didn't really focus on exercise or healthy eating. Back at it this week!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 243.2
    Week One: 242.2

Yay one pound!
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    start- 205.6
    CW- 205

• Makers72
    Makers72 Posts: 65
    Options
    SW- 306.8
    Wk 1 Weigh In- 298.9

Thats a loss of 8.1 Lbs. Keep it rollin peeps :)
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    SW--Mar. 25---208
    CW--April 1---208
    Had a one pound loss Tues. through Sat., but gained it back by Easter Sun. :sad: Hopefully, it will come right back off. So it came out to be a no loss this week. Got to do better!! June
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well, had the worst week ever!! Didn't lose any weight, but didn't gain any either, so I guess it could be worse.
    Next week will be better!!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Well not as good as some of the others but this upcoming week is my week. I hope this sickness is going away soon though :/

SW (3-25): 200
    CW (4-1): 199.5
  • SallyJoT
    SallyJoT Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Only down 0.2...160.4 to 160.2. Disappointing but I know that two glasses of wine and not drinking my water yesterday did not help the situation. Ah well. Perhaps next week will be better.
  • tnpxx94
    tnpxx94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Start: 221.2
    Week 1: 220.1

Not as much as I had hoped but Easter dinner with my family and a junk food night to cheer up a friend got in the way so hopefully this week will be better! Congrats on the progress everyone and lets continue to have success!(:
  • Toni37b
    Toni37b Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well if I don't admit it I can not fix it....... I gained two pounds. Okay I am ready to go this week:)
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not so great 1.8 LBS down
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    SW: 138.8lbs
    Week 1: 139lbs

Quite pleased that I only gained .2lbs - I was expecting a higher weight gain (I had a bucket load of chocolates and enjoyed quite a few heavy meals over the Easter weekend). Back on track 100% from this week - Bring it on!!!
  • jhb550
    jhb550 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so impressed and motivated by everyone's success! I am weighing in a few days late, I was off on holiday this weekend. I thought for sure I was going to gain, but I lost 3.5! I am so happy to finally be in the 160's (169!!). I am so happy we are doing this challenge together and here's to another great week!

HW: 220
    SW: 178
    SW (of Challenge): 173
    CW: 169.5
    GW (of Challenge): 158
    GW: 140

xx
    J
  • Kaylao7i987
    Kaylao7i987 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Since today is my first day to start the challenge my weight is 160.2 but I feel very strong about this week I have my head on straight and have re-vamped my goals and believe can do this !!!! Great loss to everyone so far you all rock!!!!!!!!!
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight For Challenge 241
    Current Weight 238.1
    Goal Weight For Challenge Is 211
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Well, I think all of the salt from our Easter ham and sides did me in....I gained a pound. Drank tons of water today and back on track. Hoping for much better numbers next week.

Congrats to those who lost!
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So sorry have not been logging on much to myfitnesspal just can't shock my cold bum in determined to keep doing my walks my weight stayed the same x