Starting p90x on Monday 1st of April

Options
Hi,
I am starting p90x next Monday and I am interesting in friends that are on the journey just for accountability, sharing tips and general banter. I am very excited about the process especially the workouts. The eating side is a little scary. I eat healthy at the moment but this is a different ball game.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Alan

Replies

• Ashley5201
    Ashley5201 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X on Thursday and I LOVE it. I am not currently following the diet plan, but I am eating healthy and plan to try to incorporate it into my diet as I go. I would love to have someone keep me accountable and talk to about it, I'm really excited about it. I do have a two year old though and a full time job so I know it's going to be difficult to stay on task.
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I started P90X last summer. Love it and still going. I have added P90X+ and Turbo Fire.

Just watch it the first few times to listen to Tony coach you through the moves so you are doing them correctly. Plus he gives a lot of tips on modifying the exercises. There are still things I modify. After you feel like you have learned the workouts and Tony is getting on your nerves (LOL!) you can choose to put it on silence with Cues only. This is awesome because then you can rock out to your own music while you are working out. Good Luck!!!!!!
  • brigid1089
    brigid1089 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X on Monday too! I'm so excited to get started on it. I'm not following the p90x nutrition plan, but will follow the insanity guide to the best of my ability instead. I figure that they are both a huge step up from the bad diet that I have now, so following either one should be fine for me. I'm going to have a pretty tough summer class schedule, but I'm determined to make it through the 90 days!
  • Rox4191
    Rox4191 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this Friday because my off day has to be Thursday. I'm so excited!! One of my friends mentioned that she didn't know anybody who has gotten past two weeks. I told her great! I'll be the first! That just tells me to not push too hard in the beginning. I need to make sure I don't burn out, because I'm dedicated to ALL 90 days! I aint no quitter!!!
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    No worries. When I first started sometimes I could not make it the whole hour. Every time I worked out I just tried to go further. Next thing you know you are killing it!