Let's check in pals!

Options
HI Pals, how are you guys coming along with your goals?

Replies

• TerrilynnO73
    Options
    I'm feeling really good! I like being a part of this 30 Day Shred...it has helped me stay on track. Thanks for keeping me going! :)
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hey! Its going great, i'm week three of insanity and still truckin' along! Hope everyone else is doing well!!
  • msserene
    msserene Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred exercise has been going well. I still need to get my eating habits under control. I don't want to waste any of that hard work.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Not going well, I will admit I'm struggling, but trying to get there!!!
  • tts30
    tts30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred. My kids love working out with me. I had a lot to drink for st. patty weekend and now I am back to drinking lots of water. The scale is slowly going down so I am patient and happy.
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    I'm glad we all hanging in there! I'm working on having patience and persistence!! I'm taking one meal and day at a time!
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred as well... today is day 7 and I'm loving it. Been trying to squeeze in Jillians 6 Pack Abs workout every couple days as well... that one is tough! But my trouble zone is my tummy for sure.

Good Luck to everyone!
  • WestCoaster831
    Options
    Going well! Just trying to fit in more excersise with my crazy schedule! :heart:
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    I'm doing really well, trying to stay focused on on my 10 lb goal for this month. Doing my best to stay motivated :)
  • NancyYMCA
    NancyYMCA Posts: 18
    Options
    I started a 21 Day Challenge diet today. Its a low-carb "cleanse" for 21 days. Its very restrictive, but I eat so many carbs that I either don't lose weight, or I toss the same 5# around. So my hope is to re-set my eating habits and dump my addiction to carbs.
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Plodding along on a downward path so all is good here!