April Goals!!

Options
soosweet1920
soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
What are your April Goals?? I am going to think about mine today and come back. I do know I need to be more consistent and work hard...To Be Continued :bigsmile:

Replies

• Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm with you consistency is my biggest issue. I would love to stick to this hard and be consistent for the next 12 weeks.
  • MsWare926
    MsWare926 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Consistency is definitely my Achilles heel, I progressed really well in March I'm just hoping I don't fall off the wagon in April, I must say the new spring weather is keeping me motivated
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Make a new dish
    Lose a minimum of 3lbs
    Make eating the appropriate amount of marconutrients and calories a habit (sometimes I hit it, sometimes I don't).
    Have fun on Spring Break
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My goal for April is to get back on it following the Easter break and to lose 8lb! Really hope that I get there!!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My goal is to check myself because I have been out if control. Get back to tracking, exercising 6 days a week, getting my water in!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My goal is to check myself because I have been out if control. Get back to tracking, exercising 6 days a week, getting my water in! I have not seen the scale # in almost two weeks... Im nervous about the results, I'm a daily weigher so.this is unlike me.
  • skyslady1
    skyslady1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My April Goals are going to be very challenging especially since my allergies kicked in on overdrive just when I got my routine going good last month. Now that I have gotten some relief, thanks to some different meds, its just in time for my 2 week vacation. So right now my first goal is to try not to overeat, second goal is to get in some exercise a couple times a week. In reality since I am going to my hometown with all my family and friends there will be lots of get togethers which will probably mean a lot of eating, some drinking, not much rest. So my biggest goal this month is to not let this vacation side line me from hitting it hard when I get back home.
  • melindav535
    Options
    My goals for April is to track everything I put in my mouth and to exercise 60 minutes a day 5 days week and try a new recipe once a week in April. Not as many bad choices when eating out.:drinker:
  • sunkiss347
    sunkiss347 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to find a new happy place and lose 8 lbs. Been feeling pretty down
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my goal for April is to complete P90x lean phase 1, (and the whole of p90x lean), i'm not good at being consistent but I take it one day at a time and just press play, four days in and i've done four days so will keep at it
  • kygibson315
    kygibson315 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a small but I think essential goal! 1. to get a food scale to work on getting more accurate portions and helping with portion control. :blushing:
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    April Goals:

Lose 6 pounds
    Workout 5 days a week
    Continue to remember this is a lifestyle not a diet
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    - 15lbs for April, My goal weight was 180lbs, but I may end up looking to small. My goal size was a 12, I am there now heading for a 10, I can fit some 10"s very tightly. Shirts & dresses are a medium. We will see how it plays out, oh by the way I am 5"9. I love being a
    "thick ems" Don't ever want to be considered slim or skinny.....just fit & still a little thick.
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    To be out of the 190's, to increase my strength training, to truly REST on my rest day, up my water and get more strict about my 40-40-20 macros, get as close to those percentages as possible!!
  • jevita2
    jevita2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello All, I need to cut back on my carbs, drink more water and do more cardio exercises.
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Consistency, discipline, and I'm not weighing myself again until May 1st taping and packing up the scale starting now.
  • got_BluEgo
    got_BluEgo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    To log in everyday this month (i've been slacking) and continue to stay consistent with clean eating and my workouts
  • Keana_h
    Keana_h Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hold myself accountable. I have always been more successful when I am on this journey with someone else that I can see everyday. This time, I am going to hold myself accountable by making wise choices despite what other people are doing. If they want to join in great, if they fall off, that doesn't me I have to. That's my goal this month. I will stay motivated.
  • Pinkielee81
    Pinkielee81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lose 8lbs and log in everyday!