What's your favourite weight loss gadget or machine??

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Good Morning Everyone,
Just thought I would throw out a little chit chat discussion out and see what everybody is doing.

My favourite gadget has changed from the beginning of my journey being my pedometer. I would wear it every day and strive to get a minimum of 10,000 steps in. I got it wet and now it doesn't work and I have not replaced it. Now it is my exercise ball. It makes doing crunches and squats much easier and I definitely need to tighten up my booty. I want to bring it to the office but my husband says that is inappropriate.

What's yours???

Replies

• turnerm65
    turnerm65 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit! It keeps track of my steps and calories burned during the day, also flights of stairs climbed. Then, I got my Polar heartrate monitor. It's GREAT for my ZUMBA classes! I think that's my favorite now but I still use the fitbit daily. :)
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mine is my resistance band. I have a cheap $5 one that came with a workout DVD, but it has done SO much to tone an build muscle in my arms, and I can toss it in my purse to take anywhere.
  • Ashleyann72
    Ashleyann72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My phone. MFP and runkeeper! But I do love my Polar FT7 HRM too.
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mine is my standing workstation. I converted my computer workstation to a standing workstation. I have anti-fatigue mats to stand on. I still have my desk to do paperwork and consult with colleagues. Most people think I am standing because of back issues. No - just because I am tired of sitting most of my life.
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My HRM. I like that I can exercise anywhere and know what I burned.