Crew: Leotardo

Options
mdcjmom
mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
Hi, everyone my name is Tanya aka mdcjmom and I am your capo for this challenge. :tongue: I created a spreadsheet for us to keep track of our weights and our daily challenges completed.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/mdcjmom/The_Sopranos. Copy and paste this link and it will take you to the spreadsheet. It is going to ask you for a password and the password is soprano. Just enter in your weights and mark the date with an x if you completed that days challenge or not. Please do this daily so I can report into to sean in a timely fashion.

Please have your starting weights posted on time! The don will let us know what the daily challenges are so be watching for messages from him!

I know we can do this! Several of you are in the other challenge and you know how I am. For those of you who don't know me I am an absolute pest but I am dedicated to helping all of you in your weight loss journey.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Replies

• mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Crew: Leotardo

Capo: mdcjmom

soldiers:
    mochalishious
    monica2410
    monika7x
    Sunsama
    emilyc85
    phenetra
    Topher1978
    Romes08
    hifromjamers1984
    Prizm55
    MKCD123

Feel free to friend one another so we can give encouragement and motivation. We are tough! We are strong! We carry the big guns! We are Crew Leotardo!
  • Prizm55
    Prizm55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your work. I am really looking forward to this challenge.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Add me on FB if you wish:

https://www.facebook.com/Topher.Hunt
  • Topher1978
    Options
    OK family, I will put it for a vote. As my default image, should I keep as is, or change to the latest photo I uploaded for this challenge. The one I have now is at the Colosseum in Rome, which is fitting. The other is myself in a suit with my shades and a pistol…. I think they both go well for this challenge.

My tracker is also in Rome, at the Trevi Fountain with my Mama (RIP) and my brothers. So, either way, I have the Rome connection going on!
  • Prizm55
    Options
    Switch back and forth, best of both worlds then.
  • Prizm55
    Options
    OK, weight recorded on spread sheet and first day challenge done, how do we record it if we do the bonus challenge?
  • phenetra
    phenetra Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Alright
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Have entered my starting weight (186) into the form and I also completed the challenge (100 push ups) and the bonus 50 too. My arms are killing me!
  • Topher1978
    Options
    I did that job, ya know? Did it pretty good too. Got me 150. Not to bust ya balls, but where’s da rest o’ da crew? Leotardo should be rockin’ this gig!
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have done my push ups. Unfortunately for some reason I cant find the soprano info on the spread sheet
  • emilyc85
    Options
    There is a new spreadsheet. You should have gotten a message about it :)
  • Topher1978
    Options
    Where is da crew? How ya all doin' today? Got that challenge goin' on or what?
  • emilyc85
    Options
    I'm done for today!!! I am proud of myself, I didn't think that I would get in the crunches before work, which means I would have been powering them in at 10 pm tonight. **** yeah! Hope everyone is doing awesome today!!
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hey crew...i'm new.. let do this! woot! woot!
  • Topher1978
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Topher1978
    Options
    So, how's the crew doing today? Got your jobs done? You better not short the family!
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start on my crunches.. wish me luck.. eeks!
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great start team! Keep up the good work! Just finished earning my share for the fam :)
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do em after class today! Crunches are easy peasy =P