I wanted to share my success with you all

Options
Hi I signed up for MFP in 2011 and didn't use it I came back in Oct 2012 and the same day or the next this group was started so I have known some of you from the beginning here.... because of that and your wonderful support and friendship I wanted to share my progress with you all.
This first pic of 4 is me at my heaviest 370(3 years ago) then 354(2 years ago) then 339 (10 lbs after starting MFP) then now at 319 well I am 318 now. I don't really know how I got from 370 to 349 when I started MFP here because I wasn't really trying but since October last year when I started using this at 349 to now I have logged my calories pretty much every day and exercised almost every day- mostly bike riding I am up to 15-16 miles shooting for 20 at a time. I have lost a lot of inches in the 30 lbs from 349-318 and dropped 2 clothes sizes both top and bottom.

My success since starting
349 down to 318.8
dropped 2 pant sizes
dropped 2 shirt sizes
I have ridden my bike 527 miles with my farthest ride being 16 miles.
I have increased my AVS up to 7. 8 mph
I can step up onto a curb by myself (it was very degrading to not be able to do that at my age because of my obesity)
my endurance and stamina have increased
I have lost inches but inches freak me out so I don't really measure

The grey Tshirts are the same just different lighting a size 5x the lime green Tshirt is size 3x
eae1e9f4-989a-4d81-bdee-a021d71a3f0f_zpsb4613d58.jpg

32c07c59-7127-4972-9bac-7565bc95f604_zps5480ecee.jpg

d45f23c3-8edb-47a3-b782-29c688fdcc3d_zps34c58183.jpg

I hope this encourages you to keep on especially if you are in your 40's and beyond it is not impossible for us to change our lives in a positive manner. I also want to encourage you all to take pictures even if you keep them for a while before you share them- take them cause if u don't you'll wish you had.

Best of Luck and Love to you all as we all continue forward with our new lives.
RaNae

Replies

• margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. I am so very proud of you and all your hard work.
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great posting ... Looking forward to crossing over to two hundred land with you and every one else on the post
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You are doing a fantastic job and I am so happy for you :)
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Those pics are REALLY showing your loss!!!! You can see it SOOO plainly. I am so excited for you. You have just done wonderful girl!!!!
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    All teared up here! Look at you go!! You were my first friend here -- and you inspire me to keep on going each and every day. Thank you so much for sharing your progress with us today -- and for sharing your encouragement and smile every day.
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You are doing great!
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up! You're doing great!