Alternates have been placed

Options
Captains and Buttons:

The cards will fall where they fall. Changes have been made, some have been whacked. Alternative members to be placed have been almost depleted. If more recruited, I will adjust again when necessary, and I will always be fair. We must move along with the crews that are in place now. Captains, reach out, motivate, and time to compete. You are all strong and exceptional! This will be a great April for all of us. We are the Soprano Family!!

Are you with me?

Replies

• farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I will message my crew tomorrow and see where everyone's at. There are some on this crew that are on fire!!! I'm really liking this challenge. Thank you for doing this!!!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Heck yea!! Bring it on !!
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. Paulie Walnuts will kick butt this challenge!!!!!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Let's tear some ish up!!!
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am very excited about this challenge with all of you! It excites me even more to see everyone having so much fun yet working so hard to better ourselves! Lets make history and each of us give 100% participation in these challenges. If there is a challenge that you can't do, you can substitute that with one of the other challenges you were able to do. Let's do this together!!
  • Salty510
    Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Whoop Whoop! Let's go! Blundetto all the way, bay-bee!! :)
  • sugar_cookie31
    Options
    I gave my team my phone number and tried to contact my alternate. I also have not heard from noenvynofear yesterday or today...