Midweek 1 Motivation!

Options
lizz2013
lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
Right then you beautiful lot, I have a little question for you all.

It is so easy to make jokes; 'I'm an elephant, my belly wobbles, check out these bingo-wings', but its time we took notice of the good things about ourselves.

So, I want you to tell me something about your body that you love. NOT facial features. I'm talking BODY.

Slender neck? A bootay that won't quit? Luscious knees? Tell us what and why you love it :)

For me, its got to be my wrists. They stay slender no matter what size I am and I can hold my head high, saying 'oh no that won't fit. I've got tiny wrists!'

Replies

• marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love my hips and a pair of legs that came as a result of gaining weight. They give a more womanly figure
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hourglass shape. Even though my overall shape is a lot bigger than it used to be, I still like that I'm pretty proportional. I think it hides some of the weight too.
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love that I have always had nice toned calves. :)
  • lizlashley2009
    lizlashley2009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my wrists or forearms they are always small or my calves they are ok now but it dont take much and they look so good
  • thepinkpacker
    thepinkpacker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :happy:

I always concentrate on the parts I don't like and was surprised that I actually like most of me, pretty much: like my legs, arms, hands and feet. My butt too and my boobs...lol.
  • lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yes! See, we are all absolutely gorgeous already, so its only going to get better from here!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I like my arms. With minimal effort, they are in good shape. Or maybe it is from carrying 30 lbs kids.
  • joannavuylsteke
    Options
    I like my boobs, my butt, my calves, and up from my ribcage (I guess like chest area) because I'm skinny there :)
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love my legs bc no matter what size I am, they are always defined. I thank my mom for them.
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    Now that I have lost almost 12 pounds: I like my boobs, hips, legs, & calfs. Before weight loss, I liked my boobs and calfs.
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Even if it I have some trouble finding bra, I love my boobs