Weekly Chat Thread- Mon 4/1 -Sun 4/7

Options
dym123
dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
Good Morning, Ladies. Today starts week 16! Can't believe I've made it this far. Even though the scale nor my measuring tape seem to be moving, I am noticing a definite change in my body. Small NSV: my size large Turbo Fire tank top is too big. 189lbs and a large tank top is too big? Go figure. Have a great week and remember....YOU'RE NOT TIRED!!

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    working on recovery week this week so it was Core 20 + stretch 10 this morning. 3 more days and then onto the 12 week program!!!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    20 Weeks/140 days of Turbofire officially complete! I feel like a bad *kitten* and so proud of myself for sticking with it. TF is my soulmate workout! I did do measurements, but haven't taken photos yet as I am feeling like a bloated cow today after overindulging on Easter dinner and desserts.

This shows my measurements and weight from start through finish with each 4 week progress notes. 24.4lbs and 22.75inches total, the biggest loss was from my waist. My mommy pooch is completely gone! I've never been this small in my adult life.
    nyg07s.jpg
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've made it into Week 4, and today I have HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30 after work! No weight change this week, so I am still only showing a 2lb loss, but I did drop one pant size - from an 8 to a 6! Hooray!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you ladies who are having great results!!! It is so awesome to hear results. I however don't have any great results to post, but I have been pushing play. :) I did CLX lean 2 and HIIT 15 today. The HIITs after weights is killer but in a good way. I have been reading how this really improves fat loss. So I maybe trying to do this on my weight days. I was wondering for those of you who have the weighted gloves, Do you use them with the HIITs? I noticed that Monica does in HIIT15. I never thought about it before. Just wondered. Keep pushing play!!!!!!!!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Started Week 4 today! Low HIIT 25 done!

Was supposed to do a quick weight workout first but I'm sick so I'm glad I at least did my TF today! No excuses! Now off to start my antibiotics and relax for the rest of evening!
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Awesome results! Congrats on finishing 20 weeks....very inspirational
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire 45EZ + Stretch 10= Done:bigsmile:
    I'm happy because I have felt terrible today and pushed through and got it done! I am determined to finish the whole 12 weeks without interruptions!! Great job ladies ^

9831bba18ea60b0.gif
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    20 Weeks/140 days of Turbofire officially complete! I feel like a bad *kitten* and so proud of myself for sticking with it. TF is my soulmate workout! I did do measurements, but haven't taken photos yet as I am feeling like a bloated cow today after overindulging on Easter dinner and desserts.

This shows my measurements and weight from start through finish with each 4 week progress notes. 24.4lbs and 22.75inches total, the biggest loss was from my waist. My mommy pooch is completely gone! I've never been this small in my adult life.
    nyg07s.jpg

OMG! WOW! Thats so amazing!! WELL DONE! You gotta be so proud!(: Keep going. What are you planning on doing next?
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    congrats butterfly! That's amazing!!! You're an inspiration :smile:

Week 9 will start for me tomorrow, today's a rest day (unscheduled) after a week's staycation and doing a whole lot of sitting on my butt going back to work today was hard! I'm physcially pooped. Just going to take it easy tonight so that I don't overdue it and pass out on the couch at 8pm! I'll push myself to workout after work tomrrow!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Butterfly - Excellent job! Those are phenomenal results. I did Fire 55EZ today. My bodymedia came in today so, I am going to try and figure this thing out. Not sure I am wearing it to bed tonight, though. I want to read what it is I am supposed to do to set it up. I am sure it's pretty easy. I bought CLX last night and once it comes in I am going to transition into the hybrid schedule. I feel the need to get some strength training in and I thought this would be the best way where I just love Chalean. Can't wait to get going on that.

Have a great night everyone.
  • Starlage
    Options
    @april- once you get over the first week, you'll love i!! It took a good week for it to adjust to my movements/activities (meaning the first week it'll show burns much higher than usual). After that, personally, I'd take a 10% margin of error off my daily burns, average them out and eat a percentage deficit off of my average. But there are plenty of others that eat at the "500 deficit a day/ 3500 deficit a week" rule and it works fine for them- my body just never responded to that. Feel free to ask mequestions, I wore it for most of the last year and will probably go back to it once my activities change. I wore it long enough doing TF though that I've got plenty of data to go off of to know how much to eat for now.

Well today will start week 9 after work! HIIT 15/ sculpt 30. I'll caffeine up this afternoon so that I've got extra energy :smile: It's going to be weird but nice going from all cardio/ fire workouts the last month with tone and sculpt only twice a week to now HIIT 3 days a week, cardio 3 days a week and Tone/sculpt 3 days a week. WHEW!
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    For me it's day 11 today. Hiit15 and Sculpt30 . I'm little mad at myself, because of those 10 days, i did 3times p90x instead of TF, sat-sun (easter) i didn't workout at all ( i had a stomach flue) . so i did the plan in about 50%. This week i have to do better.

Butterflycz your results are amazing, 3" in thighs that's exactly what i want. Great, keep going girl :)
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    fire 45EZ this morning! broke out in a good sweat!! can't wait until thursday to take my pictures and see my final results!!! debating whether to post them on here or not though...may give some idea of what can be done with the prep program? what do you ladies think?
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So I am curious what you all are doing with regard to your eating? are you solely counting calories? and if so are you eating your exercise calories back? Im having a heck of a time getting below 151! Its driving me nuts...I have been at that weight or a few pounds heavier since January! I have tried switching up my calories to see if that will help but it doesnt seem to be working...I am doing CEX in addition to TF, so initially I thought it was the weight training that was keeping the weight up, but I have started to incorporate more TF the last couple weeks to see if that would help and I still seem to be stuck... I know food is 80% of the key to weight loss, but geeze Im having a really hard time... I'd just like to see what everyone else is doing and how it is going for all of you!
    Thanks in advance for your help :)
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Hi everyone! So I am curious what you all are doing with regard to your eating? are you solely counting calories? and if so are you eating your exercise calories back? Im having a heck of a time getting below 151! Its driving me nuts...I have been at that weight or a few pounds heavier since January! I have tried switching up my calories to see if that will help but it doesnt seem to be working...I am doing CEX in addition to TF, so initially I thought it was the weight training that was keeping the weight up, but I have started to incorporate more TF the last couple weeks to see if that would help and I still seem to be stuck... I know food is 80% of the key to weight loss, but geeze Im having a really hard time... I'd just like to see what everyone else is doing and how it is going for all of you!

what are your stats? height, build, weight, caloric intake?
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Russ Branjord's Spike Day

I'm gonna start doing this! It works cause I did it some last year.
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Week 4 - Fire 30

So excited to do this new class today...it was fun!
  • Starlage
    Options
    Week 9 Day 1 done! It was supposed to be HIIT 15 but i really didn't like that one. It's too itty bitty. I did HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30 -with 8 lb weights the whole thing, yay me! Every other time I've done it I had to switch to 5lb weights for some of them because my arms felt like they'd fall off. Glad I'm getting stronger!\

@rach- do it! Post 'em! It's always a great ego booster with all of the positive comments :smile:

@ moll- I agree with needing more info. Personally I'm 5'2"ish, 144 lbs (ish) , 29, and have a super active job. I wore a bodymedia fit for most of the last year so I know what my daily TDEE averages and for me, eating a static amount each day works best- so yeah, I do eat exercise calories back but over the course of the week so that I can eat a similar amount each day instead of having it vary day to day. I eat 1800-1900 a day and have a spike day a week up to 2400ish cals. You just have to trial and error to figure out what works for you.
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So Im 5'4, 151 pounds, 37 years old...just had a baby 6 months ago and have lost most of my baby weight, but want to get down to 135. I've been doing CEX 3 days a week and just started adding TF back into the mix...so on CEX weight days I do a TF HIIT and on non CEX days I have been doing TF 45 or 55...I have been eating between 1500-1700 calories and have been stuck at 151 for what seems like forever! I eat just those calories, no exercise calories back...I know the cardio will help me, I have always had great success when doing cardio, I just dont like doing it! but TF is by far the most tolerable cardio out there, so I dont have too much of a hard time doing it.
  • HollyColeman91413
    HollyColeman91413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hi i found this group on here i hope its ok that i joined :D i just started turbo fire im on my 2nd week. i really do enjoy it. I did turbo jam before and loved it,