Mission one

Options
Momwa6
Momwa6 Posts: 37 Member
hello this is your first assignment if you choice to accept your reward will be towards your goal .Be dehydrated is one of the causes of not feeling full and also water weight gain.Your mission is to drink 8 cups of liquid >The following are acceptable water, tea, and crystal light.Stay away from the soda today.Soda is loaded with calories and its sick kick diet soda and lurking your path towards not reaching your goa.Tell us how you conquer and capture this criminal. l this message will self destruct in 2 days

Replies

• PrayEatCleanDina
    Options
    Will do!
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Water is usually easy for me... but I do miss the bubbles of a soda. I have been trying this new strategy this week, and so far it is working well. I have a pitcher that is usually used for lemonaide in the summer. Fill it up with water (adding 80 oz - which is 10 glasses of water), add some sliced cucumber, lemon, lime and a leaf or two of mint. Then I have to drink that whole pitcher by the end of the day. I will play around with the additions, but i find adding the fruits to flavor helps me handle drinking it all a bit easier!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I'll be adding crystal light this afternoon!! Hope everyone gets their H2O! :drinker:
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Will do. Water is easy for me at work because I don't allow myself any other options. I just don't do well at afternoon meetings because I have to pee every half hour by then :laugh: I am guilty of a diet mt dew on most evenings - I really do it more for the caffiene and rarely finish a whole can but I only have three left in my house so now is a good time to ditch it.

I also drink Propel Zero after workouts - does that count toward my water goal same as Crystal Light?
  • jg3084
    jg3084 Posts: 6
    Options
    I drink lots of water all day at work. I havent drank any kind of soda in a very long time so now when I do take a sip it tastes disgusting!! I LOVE seltzer though! My favorite is orange vanilla. My friends always call me an old lady because thats all I ever have to drink in my fridge. LOL
  • Momwa6
    Momwa6 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Will do. Water is easy for me at work because I don't allow myself any other options. I just don't do well at afternoon meetings because I have to pee every half hour by then :laugh: I am guilty of a diet mt dew on most evenings - I really do it more for the caffiene and rarely finish a whole can but I only have three left in my house so now is a good time to ditch it.

I also drink Propel Zero after workouts - does that count toward my water goal same as Crystal Light?

Yes it does drink up
  • cbm413
    cbm413 Posts: 36
    Options
    Mission Part 1 accomplished! I usually end up at 12-13 cups of water a day. Mission Part 2. . . not so much. I have to have my Diet Coke every morning! I know it's the devil.
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    I can do this, but I've already had my daily coffee which isn't going away. At least I had a fat free creamer. Water and tea for the rest of the day tho! Hope this counts!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Been drinking nothing but water and v8 fusion but haven't hit 8 a day. now that I am home I can get back on track.