Weekly Weigh-in 04/03/2013

Options
SW: 220
Last Week: 199.8
CW: 198.8

The last few weeks I have been slipping on my diet and exercise so I'm surprised that I had a loss again. The next couple weeks are going to be difficult as well due to a job change which involves additional hours for awhile as well as family in from out of state and my brothers wedding this weekend. If I can't find the time (or energy) to workout then I really need to focus on my eating.
I have 25 lbs to lose before I get back to my lowest weight and I would love to reach that goal by mid July. I need to buckle down and I know I can do it, this group has helped me stay accountable and not allowed me to give up easily! Thank you all!

Replies

• k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW-173
    LW-169.4
    CW-168.4

I'm happy with that, but a little annoyed because I weighed myself on Friday, because for my fitness program we weigh in every 10 days, I weight 168.0 last friday. Bummer, but I imagine an Easter weekend at my parents had something to do with. Hoping for better results next week :)
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SW: 209.8
    LW: 191.4
    CW: 190

I love to see that ticker say "20 lbs lost"!!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    SW: 189
    LW: 166.4
    CW: 166.4

No weight loss this week. Easter got in the way but definitely better than gain.
  • loey728
    loey728 Posts: 24
    Options
    Good Morning All!

SW 204
    LW 180.8
    CW 180.3
    GW 150

Not much of a loss this week ~ All I can say about that is Damn Easter Bunny & his treats! LOL
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    SW 209
    LW 195
    CW 194.5

I am happy with 1/2 pound loss, because I over did it last weekend. I worked hard Monday and Tuesday just trying to maintain for the week, so I was thrilled to actually lose. good luck to everyone.
  • lcorrell1
    lcorrell1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SW 203
    LW 195.4- 2 weeks ago
    CW 196.0

I didn't weigh in last week because my scale quit working. Bought a new one yesterday, don't know how it compares with my old one. Is the first weigh-in of the month the one we measure? If so I'll have to do it tomorrow morning.
  • lcorrell1
    lcorrell1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Have a question. I was looking at last month's measurements and noticed the chest measurement. Are we supposed to measure the chest(under the breast) or over the breast? Completely different measurements!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    SW:203
    LW:185
    CW:187:grumble:
  • Timberlies
    Timberlies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 215
    LW 210
    CW 211

Everyone seems to be struggling a bit this week. I keep waffling between 210 and 211 and haven't gotten through that point to lose the weight I need.

Keep up the work and keep motivated everyone! I'm not giving up!
  • c2jeske
    c2jeske Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW: 201
    LW: 182.6
    CW: 182.8

on vacation this past week. good food, drinks, and easter candy. surprised that it was a bigger gain hope to be back on track next week.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    SW: 195
    LW: 187.6
    CW: 188.2

.60 up, not real concerned with this. I am still seeing a decrease in my measurements so this is all that really matters to me!

This was kind of a sodium/sugar week overload for me....that will make anyone carry water weight. Onward!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I got back from a little mini vacation last night so I figured I would weigh in today. Easter treats and vacation food definitely got the best of me :grumble: but I'm back on track today so by next week's weigh in, I should be more happy with the numbers!

SW: 206
    LW: 193.5
    CW: 196.5
  • zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 12/1: 196.4
    Challenge 1/9
    SW:190.4
    LW:178.4
    CW: 178.4

Sorry Wed. passed and I just spaced it. I did weight and nothing has changed, including the bronchitis, still here. Oh well, still moving on and keep trying.
  • zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1/9

Sorry Wed. passed and I just spaced it. I did weight and nothing has changed, including the bronchitis, still here. Oh well, still moving on and keep trying.

I just look and have been around the same weight for the past 7 weeks. Any suggestions to move over this would be greatly appreciated. Right now still battling illness, but try to walk when I can and watch what I eat keeping around 1000-1200 calories. HELP!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1/9

I just look and have been around the same weight for the past 7 weeks. Any suggestions to move over this would be greatly appreciated. Right now still battling illness, but try to walk when I can and watch what I eat keeping around 1000-1200 calories. HELP!

I'm definitely NO professional at this but 1000-1200 calories is pretty low. Maybe on the days you are walking, try eating a little more? Sometimes when I am in a rut I eat a little more and it gets the scale moving again. I wish I had more advice for you! :)
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1/9

[/quote

I agree with the other poster... that you have probably stalled because you aren't eating enough. You may need to go up to maintenance for a few weeks and then bring it back down.