I reached a minor milepost.

I have lost 12.6 Lbs. since I started. That's right about 10%.
Small but I am happy.
However I am sad to see no one else seems to want to talk about small wins, seems to be people want to keep it secret or nobody likes to share. Oh well, I will!

Replies

• Thanks for sharing! That is great. I haven't been doing as well as I'd hoped... lots of excuses but none that I accept :)
    Back on track this week!!
  • babesse
    babesse Posts: 14
    It is exceedingly easy to let life and family create excuses. And we jump on them!! at least I do ;-).
    But we have to commit to small changes where we can. Eating at the desk is one that we all fall into. Trying to eat slowly and properly is hard when you fell like "I HAVE to get this out" so I will try to type and eat and file and process......It just doesn't work. I have made my office a "Safe space" for lunch. I down the tools, turn on the radio and enjoy my lunch. RRU will roll along with out me for 1/2 hr. And they don't pay me to work thru my lunch.
  • kylabeattie11
    kylabeattie11 Posts: 9 Member
    Way to go Brent. That is great news. Have you been using myfitnesspal to track your food and that has helped or what have you started to do differently?

Thanks also for showing us Nordic walking today at lunch.

Rebecca...You will make your way back and will feel better than ever. We all fall off track.
  • Well, I'm quite shy so am stepping out of my comfort zone to share this but... I've lost just under 10 pounds! I skipped logging in for a few days but got back on track with that... so... 10 and counting... yay, me!
  • babesse
    Well I will admit (Stepping out of my comfort zone) that I use Weight Watchers to track my food. I was going to use MFP but the two systems are too different to easily convert. And I feel one tracker is enough.
    Having said that, tracking food has helped a lot!! I find myself planning meals ahead so I know what I can and want to have.
    I find that going out for a meal can really bugger me up. Even choosing and eating healthy the salt etc., they use in the restaurants make me hold on to pounds. But you work them off eventually.
  • babesse
    Yeah Cecelia!! That is great to hear.
    I can understand you not wanting to share, but it is great to Champion our wins!! We all crave the recognition, come on admit it!
    I HATE having people I work with seeing me attempt to learn and use the Universal machine but I know I have to get to a better health place.
    So TOOT that damn horn!!
  • dkarleen
    dkarleen Posts: 9
    Awesome! Yeah Cecelia! That is great to hear :-)
  • kylabeattie11
    kylabeattie11 Posts: 9 Member
    Way to go Cecelia! Keep up the good work peeps!