Wednesday 3rd April

Options
raven23uk
raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
Day 3 and feeling a bit better this morning. I'll report in later, oh yeah and were suposed to drink 10 glasses. I can feel myself drowning

Replies

• mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    my day went quite well. its hot here so drinking plenty water wasnt an issue:)i am hoping the weekend will be a breeze but i know its gonn be tough.
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is going great. Day one and two were pretty easy. Of course at work, I can plan my meals and water effortlessly, but it's the weekends I'm nervous about. My SO works at a restaurant and he loves to bring all sorts of things home that are creamy, crunchy, beefy, and sweet home. To combat this nervousness, Friday night I will prepare my foods and snacks to take to his house when I spend the weekends there. He's supportive in my weight loss goals, but I don't want him to feel like he can't eat those things in front of me. I also had a mommy victory yesterday. I tried to give my son one of his toddler cookies, but he told me he didn't want it and asked for a banana (his fav food at the moment, just in front of grits, lol.) My son is teaching me I can say no and not feel like I'm missing out. From the mouth of babes, lol.
  • dbyrne74
    dbyrne74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Did well over last two days caved on timbit this morning.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    OK Day 3 done
  • debk68
    debk68 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Day 3 still going strong!
    I tried scrambled egg with egg whites today for the first time. They really don't taste all that different. I did 1 regular egg to 1/4 whites and mixed it with mushrooms and spinach.
    I did over do by having a baked potato and a 1/2. I didn't realize there were 500 calories in a baked potato (broccoli and shredded cheese) won't be doing that again :grumble:

I did go to the frozen yogurt place. I had 3 tastes of yogurt, but didn't buy 1 for myself (my daughter got one). Before this challenge I would have!

BIG NSV I met my husband at a pizza place yesterday and drank water with lemon and didn't eat pizza or the garlicy bread rolls. I tried this Salmon Anipasto with salmon, avocado and tomatoes. It was really good! I didn't even finish the whole thing!

dbyrne- Great job on the last 2 days! Don't let 1 cave in cause an avalanche!
    tresmommy-I know I always do better when I plan!!
    Raven-look out or next week we might have to drink more water!
    Have a good day 4!
  • 133amy181
    133amy181 Posts: 17
    Options
    :D Day 3 guys and going strong. We can do this!
  • Swanie76
    Swanie76 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am doing suprisingly well. I wanted some chocolate yesterday and chose not too. I am not a big fan of water and it showed this week. At one time i went to the bathroom 3 times in 20 minutes :cry: But i welcome it..:drinker:
  • mariaseychelles
    Options
    Day 3 still going strong!
    I tried scrambled egg with egg whites today for the first time. They really don't taste all that different. I did 1 regular egg to 1/4 whites and mixed it with mushrooms and spinach.
    I did over do by having a baked potato and a 1/2. I didn't realize there were 500 calories in a baked potato (broccoli and shredded cheese) won't be doing that again :grumble:

I did go to the frozen yogurt place. I had 3 tastes of yogurt, but didn't buy 1 for myself (my daughter got one). Before this challenge I would have!

BIG NSV I met my husband at a pizza place yesterday and drank water with lemon and didn't eat pizza or the garlicy bread rolls. I tried this Salmon Anipasto with salmon, avocado and tomatoes. It was really good! I didn't even finish the whole thing!

dbyrne- Great job on the last 2 days! Don't let 1 cave in cause an avalanche!
    tresmommy-I know I always do better when I plan!!
    Raven-look out or next week we might have to drink more water!
    Have a good day 4!
    wow!u should be proud of urself!i Love pizza.the smell of it drives me mad.n frozen yoghurt!!oooh!good job n keep it up girl.
  • mariaseychelles
    Options
    I am doing suprisingly well. I wanted some chocolate yesterday and chose not too. I am not a big fan of water and it showed this week. At one time i went to the bathroom 3 times in 20 minutes :cry: But i welcome it..:drinker:
    Just remember whilst peeing about all the toxins going out of ur body!a better,healthier u!