Options
2»

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Have you done it? No.
    Would you (re)consider it? Depends.
    Is long Distance a deal breaker? Depends on the distance.

I probably wouldn't be able to last in a long distance relationship because the lack of physical touch would drive me crazy.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Would I relocate....I would BUT it would like the other people have said have to be for ultimate commitment. I have a life and friends and family here, and a great job with seniority ect that I won't give up just for some guy who's wishy washy.

Long Distance..been there did that a few times and really don't enjoy it. I don't think you really find out the true person until you can spend lots of time together. With LD when you're together its all focused on the physical..and the apart time meh I hate the phone.

I do think for the right guy I would do both so long as it was a mutual compromise/decision. I don't hold to the belief that a man I will connect with has to live with in 100k of me...I'm pretty sure he doesn't considering my track record. I have thought a few times that moving to Toronto or Calgary would give me a larger and better dating pool but I can't bring myself to uproot everything just for that small possibility of a better chance.