Phase 3

Options
I start phase 3 on Monday....anybody doing phase 3 right now? Wondering how much harder it is than phase 2...

Replies

• jvaladares
    jvaladares Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm on week 7 day 3 and I find it more and more challenging with every new workout. Good luck! Have you seen good results so far?
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Workouts 9 & 10 are not as bad as Workout 7, but the cardio gets even crazier!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started phase 3 last week and Workout 9 is pretty tough, workout 10 is my favorite of all so far and the cardio is intense. I felt 9 was worse than 7,but the second time I did it ..mush easier. You will do great!! I think those odd number workouts are the tough ones!
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just started phase 3

I think 7 is worse than 9.

Cardio 3, not a big fan. I really wanted to enjoy it and conquer it & all that good stuff but.....I'm just not that plyo. I mastered Cardio 2 but 3....eh. Maybe a few more times, I will.

Starting vid 10 tonight.
  • xoariellexo22
    Options
    I did video 9 this morning I liked it but not sure if I am doing the yoga moves right...I thought workout 7 was harder than 9...I am excited what workout 10 has in store tomorrow :) love jillian!
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cardio 3 smoked me!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I did workout 9 for the first time this morning and I didn't think it was as bad as workout 7. I am loving the changes in my body and seeing the results - they are amazing!!! 23 lbs and 12 inches so far!!! I can't wait to see how the rest are!!
  • kiwi3374
    kiwi3374 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started WO11 and 12 on monday and 11 SUCKS!!!!! It is hard. it will push you body to limits. 12 is not that bad. but 11 is another story. Just be prepared to get your butt slammed. I felt great after I was done, but not during. I am looking forward to see how much i will improve doing 11 on thursday when i do it again. Last two weeks then starting over with the program
  • ss_mom
    ss_mom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing week #11. I started WO11 and WO12 this week. I am pretty sore today. I feel very accomplished to see myself come this far. Only two more weeks and it will be over. I am glad that I could join you guys till the finish line.
    Sabina
  • ss_mom
    Options
    I did WO11 today for second time. I think I did it much better this morning. kiwi3374, I think we are almost on the same week. I also hope to finish the last two week strong.

sabina
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Every time I finish Cardio 3, I am amazed and proud that I made it through. It's a killer routine! I do my second round of WO11 tonight. We're almost there, guys!!
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started week 9 on Monday and 9 is tough, 10 is a bit better and the cardio was tough yesterday. I have lower back issues (ruptured L4/L5) so I have to do a lot of modifications but I plan to finish the 90 days.
  • ss_mom
    Options
    I did WO12 for second time today. I think I did it better than last time. I am very sore and over all feeling tired this week. I need to push it a little harder for next two weeks.

Sabina
  • ss_mom
    Options
    I am half way through week#12. The WO11 and WO12 is definitely getting easier. Cant wait to finish it all.
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    On week 12...its hard but defintely doable!
  • kiwi3374
    kiwi3374 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Forsure the more you do WO11 and 12 it gets easier. When I do WO12 the next day my triceps are killing me super sore. Done with Body revolution Saturday and will be restarting on monday again. What a great 3 months!
  • ss_mom
    Options
    I am done week#12. I did WO11 and WO12 for week#13. Almost there. I hope to finish it strong!!!
  • Lisabel
    Lisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Started phase 3 yesterday. I don't like workout 9 except for the curtseys and I still don't like workout 7, hope the others are better.
  • teach2121
    teach2121 Posts: 17
    Options
    I start phase 3 tomorrow!!! Some of your posts are making me nervous haha but I made it this far so no stopping now! I'm not really seeing alot of weight loss but my body feels way more healthy and I have a lot more energy. How many of you are following the meal plan?? I tried to but there are so many things on there that I don't eat!
  • Lisabel
    Lisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I really HATED disk 9!! In fact I skipped it and just did Disk 10 and Cardio 3, I start Week 11 on Monday.