Share A Healhty Meal.. #100DayTilSummer(Day78)

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Morning Fitness Junkies...

We are continuing to press the ON button and Push the Bar higher....One of our most important part of the journey is the eating... If we are doing all the work we surely want it to count so we must find ways to tweek our meals that we like to make them healthy. So today share a recipe, picture, or website to some healthier finds... I am sure someone can take that recipe and apply... Let us see what you are eating...Have a beautiful day....Post here so other can find it...Love you all..

Below you will find.... Simple Pan-Seared Salmon with Vege scrambled eggs... ( tsp olive oil, season salmon to taste and cook on each side maybe 3 minutes) and then scrambled eggs and add all the veges you like...Yummy breakfast or any meal..

d6c06426-4b34-481a-9a6e-295852053325_zps85ec11aa.jpg

Now here is a Shrimp Scampi over Steamed Asparagus.... Take a little butter, olive oil, fresh garlic and garlic salt and lemon juice...season the shrimp and toss in a pan... shock some asparagus or steam over a steamer...and you have a nice treat...

IMG_20130402_095009_zps5b950ee0.jpg

My Last recipe to share....Is the Turkey burger w/no bread.and homemade fries...Take ground turkey season to taste pan-sear it....get your fav vege finds and layer over the cooked burker...add some Chipotle sauce or any kind you like to give it that zine....Take a fresh sweet potato, cut it up...sprinkle some cinnamon on them...layer in the oven and cook for 25-35 min...til crisp...and now you got a good healthy dinner...

HOPE THIS HELPS you in a few ideas for good finds....You can use all your favs, Turkey, Chicken, etc for the meast...

IMG_20130401_123354_zps95176cdf.jpg

Replies

• sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    8614877562_e932a6af53_n.jpg
    Untitled by sirabe10368, on Flickr

I make my salads in a jar so I can grab and go. Typically Tie a fork to the jar and put in my bag when I know I won't be home for a while. I make 5 of these at a time. and vacuum seal them closed
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I make my salads in a jar so I can grab and go. Typically Tie a fork to the jar and put in my bag when I know I won't be home for a while. I make 5 of these at a time. and vacuum seal them closed

Ewww..good idea! I have never heard that before
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Grilled chicken with red, yellow and green peppers, Fajita seasoning, shredded mozarella and Salsa all on small flour tortillas....No sour cream :( They were good BUT I missed the sour cream...Lol.

d230f9fb-f4a0-45f8-9119-3a6e46b63155_zps58ef336c.jpg
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow, your meals look DEEELISH!

Mine doesn't look as tasty as yours...but here is what I had last night. I am on day 4 of my juice fast--- this one is spinach, cabbage, carrot, pineapple, and mango. It was yummy:)

6c640180-cba6-406c-bc58-72ea6a9637e6.jpg
  • MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looks so delicious! I love skinnytaste.com! Great website and they have the calorie count provided for each recipe listed! Very great website with lots of simple and delicious recipes!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Yesterday's lunch :wink:

4ade6c42-4b95-4b17-ba44-1cc989015bef_zps0eec77e6.jpg
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Yesterday's lunch :wink:

4ade6c42-4b95-4b17-ba44-1cc989015bef_zps0eec77e6.jpg

I used Spring Mix, tomatoes, cucumber, crab meat, cheese garlic croutons, green bell peppers, very little shredded mozarella and 2 Tbsp low-fat Italian Dressing.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Great idea!

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options

Love this idea! Thanks!:heart:
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Okay, maybe I should stay out of here... cravings are kicking in! Your food looks delicious and I haven't had ANYTHING solid in 4 days! I can taste these meals:( I will check back in next week to get some ideas when I can actually eat! Lol Thanks ladies!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Okay, maybe I should stay out of here... cravings are kicking in! Your food looks delicious and I haven't had ANYTHING solid in 4 days! I can taste these meals:( I will check back in next week to get some ideas when I can actually eat! Lol Thanks ladies!

Lol.
  • MissTreese
    MissTreese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    These meals look delicious. The turkey burger and fries minus the bun is a great idea. Will try this over the weekend. Yayyyy I love trying new things
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    OMG, they all look DELISH..will def try the Salad in the jar...GENIOUS!!! :happy:
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am loving looking at these foods. We need to share our recipes. These look so good.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken with red, yellow and green peppers, Fajita seasoning, shredded mozarella and Salsa all on small flour tortillas....No sour cream :( They were good BUT I missed the sour cream...Lol.

d230f9fb-f4a0-45f8-9119-3a6e46b63155_zps58ef336c.jpg

Add plain greek yogurt as your sour cream substitute
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    My Last Meal of the Day..... Lemon Pepper Tilapia and freshed squeezed lemon....all types of Veges, Asparagus, broccoli, carrots, peas...just get crazy with Veggies...steamed and seasoned...

IMG_20130404_101521_zpsb0f2e6e7.jpg

Salmon and Tilapia in one day!!! #WINNING
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having Zuchinni Pizza: sliced zuchinni top with tomato sauce, any veggies you will (I used red onions, all colored peppers, mushrooms and ground soy crumbles) finished with a layer of shredded mozerrella cheese..bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25mins////// 1 1/2cup serving=150cal, 19g carbs, 18g protein

Another one is Veggie taco salad: shredded green leaf lettuce, Morningstar ground soy crumbles, low sodium black beans, fresh salsa, shredded mozerrella cheese and, fat free plain greek yogurt (added doritos for the kids and they loved it)

Every morning I eat an egg white quiche: steam asparagus, zuchinni, squash, spinach, all colored peppers, onions and mushroms..in a separate bowl mix 2-3 cups egg whites, 3/4 milk ( I use unsweetned soy milk) and 2 TBSP almond meal/flour (or whatever flour)..in a glass or foil pain spread veggies and then pour egg mixture, bake in oven for 35mins at 350 and then top with shredded mozerrella cheese//// i make 9 servings =90cal, 7g carbs, 11g Protein

Almond Stuffed Chicken: 4oz chicken breast, laughing cow cream cheese and 1TBSP of sliced almonds///serving=190cal, 2carbs, 6g fat and 27g protein

I have alot more but I have to get back to work :laugh:
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A turkey burger and homemade sweet potato fries is one of my favorite meals. I eat it with a sandwich thin though. The salad in a jar is such a neat idea!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    These all look so great I just recently had a friend on Instagram post the salad in a Mason Jar and I saw it on YouTube and I will be doing this very soon.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Looks so delicious! I love skinnytaste.com! Great website and they have the calorie count provided for each recipe listed! Very great website with lots of simple and delicious recipes!
    Skinnytaste.com is my go-to site! Absolutely love it!! Pinterest has some really good recipes too.
    Ladies, all of these pics look delish!! I love the salad in a jar idea!