Daily Challenge Idea!

Options
Good morning ladies!!

I loved Steph's idea about posting the workout pics yesterday and I thought a great way to get everyone involved and interactive would be to designate challenges for each day of the week. By the time I got home and completed my workout, it was too late to post my pic, so I figured if we introduced the idea early on and made it an "official" challenge", more people could participate!

For example: We could do Motivational Mondays--where we post a motivational story, tip, or favorite quote or pic.(Also thought about Meatless Mondays but I wasn't sure how many people would be interested...)

Tuesday- we could do Tasty Tuesdays where we post a pic of our most fav healthy meal or a pic of our breakfast, lunch, or dinner--- (be prepared to share those yummy recipes!)

Wednesday could be Workout Wednesday where we post a pic of our workout, our workout outfit, shoes, hrm; etc;etc

Thursdays could be Thirsty Thursdays where we could post pics drinking water and/or keep track of our water intake for that day here in the forum.

Fridays- maybe FLEX Fridays where we post a pic, flexing muscles--- calves, biceps, triceps, abs---whatever you got, please share!

Saturday- Sassy Saturdays- post a pic in a weekend outfit (club gear, workout outfit, etc)???

Any other ideas, please share! This is just what I came up with in about 10 minutes of brainstorming, lol. This could really be a good way for us to interact and get to know one another. What do you all think? It really won't be much fun if many don't participate! We have 79 days til Summer and over 100 members here in the 100 days til summer challenge group! Let's get loud here in this forum!!! Let's be heard!!! This should be one of the most hype and most talked about forums on MFP!

I accept responsibility for posting the stickies if you all want to do this! We can get started today with Thirsty Thursday!!! I will also start inboxing those who aren't checkin' in!!! We want results don't we??? We have to work for them! Let's go ladies!:drinker:

allpics411.jpg

Replies

• morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Love the idea! I'm in! Happy Thirsty Thursday!! :drinker: I will be really thristy after my Zumba class tonight :laugh:
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Mel this is a fabulous idea! Count me in!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I haven't been AS involved here as I would like to, but it's on now! Things are slowing down a bit and I am ready to kick it in full throttle! Can't you just feel my energy ladies?! lol
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This is great I am so in on this Challenge everyday of the week oh yeah!
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Love this idea:)
  • spencersgrl
    Options
    I keep forgetting my regular posting isn't directly linked to this I'm on it Rollins.

Quick question though..

How do you post pics to the forum?
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hey doll, call me Melanie=)

To post pics here, copy the IMG code from a photo sharing website (Like Photobucket) accounts are free and signing up is easy! Once you copy the IMG code of the pic you want to post, change the letters to lowercase img (within the brackets) and enter it wherever you like in your post. Your photo will show up after you post the message.  Let me know if you have questions! It should work...
    I keep forgetting my regular posting isn't directly linked to this I'm on it Rollins.

Quick question though..

How do you post pics to the forum?
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Great idea!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I AM ALLLLLLLLLL IN.....Definitely loving the daily motivation and of course I AM THE PICTURE QUEEN...ask my IG Fam....BAHAHAHA....So Snap away guys!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Whatever the opposite of a Picture Queen is.....that's what I am!! Not a fan at all....But I'll do it:laugh:
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    I LOVE it Mel! I guess I need to learn how to post pics on the forums...

Yes you do...LMBO....She broke it down in the Day 79 post yesterday.....See the notes there....
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm in ladies, but my post will probably come later at night due to the internet police on the job!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in ladies, but my post will probably come later at night due to the internet police on the job!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO....
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    yes i am definatly in ladies i love your motavation!!! lets rock!!!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ok today i have drinked 48 oz so far and on my way to another 16 oz
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options

I'm So Weak....Carmen!! BAHHAHA :laugh: :laugh:
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello. Gotta get ready for my flex pic. Hope everbody is okay.