April 4

Options
ThatSoundsHard
ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
Good morning everyone,

Well, I couldn't manage level 3 yesterday being sick. I'm going to try it again today. Level 3 day 1 take two...

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Good luck.

Working two shifts in a row, so taking today off. Will finish up this weekend.
  • TekMom
    TekMom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I really need to get back into this....I kinda let it slide towards the end of the month. I was going to start Level 2 in April...but haven't managed to do it yet!!
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am done! Will post results after I measure. This week has been amazing for me personally and professionally. I have accomplished some major goals:

1. Took and passed the Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam this morning!!!!!!!!!!
    2. Completed the 30 DS
    3. Won the Biggest Loser Contest at work

I think I have earned a celebratory drink or 2.

Thanks to this group it has REALLY motivated me to keep going!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am done! Will post results after I measure. This week has been amazing for me personally and professionally. I have accomplished some major goals:

1. Took and passed the Licensed Clinical Social Work Exam this morning!!!!!!!!!!
    2. Completed the 30 DS

Congrats on all your amzing accomplishments. That is wonderful! :drinker:
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it. I had to modify some of the cardio. My lung capacity just isn't there. But other than that it was pretty good.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options

2. Completed the 30 DS

Way To Go! You should be proud of all you have accomplished!

Super busy here for me the next two to three weeks. Hanging on by the skin of my teeth! Finished Level 3 Day 7 this afternoon. Wrapped up with a cool down walk/jog. It is beautiful outside today, who knows how long that will last. Boosted four deer on the way back home. Nice to see them around again!
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it. I had to modify some of the cardio. My lung capacity just isn't there. But other than that it was pretty good.

Good for you, glad you made it through even if you had to modify, at least you were still moving, making the effort and not on the couch! Hope you feel better,
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 10 complete! I am so glad to be moving on to the next level. Glad to have managed to keep it going despite holiday interruptions and uncooperative joints. I definitely notice more of a difference in my back, hoping for even more visible results as Level 3 progresses.