ZWOW 1

Options
LHnH4L
LHnH4L Posts: 29 Member
This ZWOW video comes in two parts, but is a single workout. It can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ol43VYgr8 .

A breakdown of the workout can be found here:
http://airplanesandtreadmills.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/zwod-1-001.jpg

Let's get started! Go ahead and post times whenever you finish :smile:

Replies

• LHnH4L
    Options
    Ok. So I did the first ZWOW and it is INTENSE! But don't let that stop you. It was hard to get through, and I did some beginners modifications for a couple reps at the end there, but once it's finished, it feels great!

Also, I did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCg2UDQQPLI&list=PL1OBnQSnnHflNoPEKrp-BKKAOm2_aE81Z&index=3 stretch routine at the end. It feels pretty good after.

My time for ZWOW 1: 27:25

Good luck, all!
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I haven't done this one for a while but last time I got it in 36 minutes. I feel so slow sometimes!
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looks Awesome! I watched it, will do it tomorrow because I already worked out today. We will see how I do......:embarassed:
  • LHnH4L
    Options
    blodk66,

Definitely let me know how it goes. I may do the next one tomorrow or stick with Yoga or something lighter depending how I feel after today's ZWOW. Or maybe re-do this one? Eh, we'll see.

Ladyjoie,

I know what you mean. I felt soooo slow following Zuzana. I felt slightly better that she was breathing almost as fast as me though lol.
  • PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OK! I am going to do this an hour after dinner and not chicken out haha. My roommates are going to wonder whats going on when they hear me stumbling about though lol
  • PlantBasedGrace
    Options
    OH MY GOD... I feel awesome and dead at the same time... I had to do beginners moves at the end too. Somehow I managed 24:39 minutes. I can't remember the last time I sweat this much!

It made me realize that i really need to work on arm strength. Those dive-bombers KILLED me. Both my arms feel like jello. I can barely type lol
  • blodk66
    Options
    I did it, wow. Finished in 23:52! I feel great, love this :love:
  • LHnH4L
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job, all of you! The dive-bombers killed me too. I think they were the hardest for me. Planning to do ZWOW #2 tomorrow, except I don't have weights, so I'll probably sub the dive-bombers :grumble: dive-bombers...
  • LHnH4L
    Options
    OH MY GOD... I feel awesome and dead at the same time... I had to do beginners moves at the end too. Somehow I managed 24:39 minutes. I can't remember the last time I sweat this much!

It made me realize that i really need to work on arm strength. Those dive-bombers KILLED me. Both my arms feel like jello. I can barely type lol

I tried to do my make-up after and my eyeliner was wobbly because my arms were shaking so much, lol
  • ladyjoie
    Options
    Smashed it in 26:21 with easier dive bombers from halfway and easier pistol squats the whole time. Woo!
  • LHnH4L
    Options
    Smashed it in 26:21 with easier dive bombers from halfway and easier pistol squats the whole time. Woo!

Awesome! Seriously, I can't stress enough how much those dive-bombers KILL me lol
  • PlantBasedGrace
    Options

Those pistol squats are pretty hard too! I can't go all the way because then my knees start to click :/
  • ladyjoie
    Options

Those pistol squats are pretty hard too! I can't go all the way because then my knees start to click :/

I'm still overweight and I just fall on my *kitten* if I try to do them properly, so I do them on to a chair. Do your knees click with regular squats? Is it just an audible click or do you really feel it?
  • PlantBasedGrace
    Options
    It depends on how well I've stretched beforehand, otherwise with no stretching yes I can hear and feel it, which is probably not a good thing
  • PlantBasedGrace
    Options
    Forgot to post but I tried this one again on tuesday and was able to do it in 20:12.5! I had been working on my arms more and really pushed myself with the divebombers and am proud to say I only needed to substitute for the last 4 on round 3!
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    1st time: 32:45
    2nd time: 29:14
    Today: 26:46

Yay!
  • blodk66
    Options
    1st time: 32:45
    2nd time: 29:14