A question for those who have done No More Trouble Zones...

Options
When you first started doing No More Trouble Zones, how many circuits could you complete before you felt to tired and sore to carry on?

I got did 3 circuits and got halfway through circuit 4 (did the first rep, but couldn't finish the second - probably thanks to the Surrender!) plus I am INCREDIBLY puny!!!!! The main reason I wanted to do this DVD is to be able to get my strength up! I aim to do the DVD 4 times a week (I'm doing C25k and I'm doing this on the days I don't run) and do an extra half a circuit each time I attempt it to keep pushing myself.

Replies

• IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    i did the whole thing, but couldn't do all the exercises and had to take a lot of rests ! those surrenders are so hard. But I can do them now ! That is one of my favourites of hers, that plus killer buns & thighs
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started off doing 3-4 circuits each time... the first one (shoulders and legs, I think) is a killer! Though I sometimes also mixed it up and did them in a different sequence to make it easier.

You have to persevere, but you'll definitely find it not so hard after a few weeks, adding in half a circuit each time sounds like a good plan.
  • janjangoodeats
    janjangoodeats Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had completed 30DS (around 25 minutes long) before starting NMTZ (about 50 minutes long), so I was able to do all of the circuits.

My advice would be to take a breather while letting the video continue to run, then try to jump back into it when you catch your breath; who knows, you might be able to complete it. You could also start off by doing the harder moves with no weights; that's what I had to do with the side lunges in 30DS.

Keep at it, it will get easier. Promise!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I had completed 30DS (around 25 minutes long) before starting NMTZ (about 50 minutes long), so I was able to do all of the circuits.

Now I feel like a loser... I completed 30DS before starting NMTZ too, but I was still in a sweaty heap on the floor by half-way through!
  • janjangoodeats
    janjangoodeats Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ack! Don't feel like a loser! I carry a 20 pound baby all day and it gives me super powers; that's my secret.
  • danahouseholderr
    danahouseholderr Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been doing NMTZ about 3 times a week for maybe 2 weeks now? I was able to do the whole work out the first time I tried it, but some days I'll only go through circuit 5 and I'm ALWAYS pouring sweat. Although I did do 30DS, Ripped in 30, and 6W6P before this one, so that might have helped.

Also, what I like to do because I certainly do struggle with parts of this work out, is what the other poster said. I take breaks sometimes in the circuits, mainly by not finishing the last two reps of an exercise or something whenever I'm really feeling tired. Once you get to circuit 5 and those plank exercises... my arms are dead and I have to get down on my knees and take a break!

Just keep pushing yourself harder each time! I really do love this work out. Have any of you guys been doing NMTZ for a longer period of time and seen great results?
  • stacey_mntx
    stacey_mntx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS, Build Muscle Burn Fat and Cardio Kick Box and for some reason NMTZ really kills me. I've done it three times now and I can get through all the circuits but not without taking a break. I also have to do a modified plank (on my knees).
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    First time I stopped on first circuit. But I decided that I will complete it and the day after that I did the whole thing. I'm just on day 3 toady but I have a feeling I can do more little by little. I'm taking more rest time and for some exercises I do the easier variations. But I don't give up. :D

Can anyone tell me ho long did take to see any results? My problem areas are muffin tops, belly and triceps.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow! I like to watch the DVDs before I do them. I need to re-watch this one. I fell asleep watching it last night. :tongue: I was going to go it tonight, but I got home to late and with neighbors below me, out of respect of the hour, I don't want to do it, especially if there's any jumping (even as simple as jumping jacks), as it might be to noisy and they would hear me.
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I got through circuit 3 the first time. I couldn't believe there was more. Yesterday I made it through all 7. I felt great! I use this workout 2x a week in between going to the gym for fitness classes.