LAST DAY...

Options
I can't believe our challenging closes today.
I have truly enjoyed chatting with you guys and working with you on your weight loss goals.
I hope that the information that I gave your helped/motivated you at least a little bit.
Don't forget to turn in your last set of journals.

Please post on here and let me know what you liked most about this challenge and what you liked least.
Send me suggestions. This will help me with future challenges.

Thank you for being loyal to yourself and this challenge for the last 12 weeks. I hope that you keep either using this site to keep your food and exercise journals or find other ways to keep doing what you're doing.
Remember that it's not just about weight loss, it's about weight management for a lifetime.
Your health is something that you have to stay on top of on a daily basis.
The whole point of this challenge was to get you into daily habits so that you could continue well beyond the challenge.

Motivation is what gets you started.
Habit is what keeps you going.

I've had a suggestion to keep posting health tips on DHTV throughout the year. I am going to talk with Mike about this, let me know what you think. Helpful or not?

I will post the winners next week, so stay tuned!

Replies

• Insanebug
    Insanebug Posts: 44
    Options
    I liked doing this challenge a lot. One of the things that I didn't like was that it was cold out, maybe next year do it a little later
    ( maybe april - June, nice weather) lol . I struggle to loose wait when its cold plus when its warmer people will get out and do more activities. I enjoy getting out more as the weather starts to get warm verses when its 30 degrees outside. Plus I'm not big fan of gyms..I'm very self conscious. All in all it was a great program and I will be doing it again next year.. thanks veronica and thanks to everyone else for the support. Good luck on keeping up with goals. I know I'm gonna try to keep hitting mine!!

Postings on the TV are very helpful, plus its something different to look at besides the incentive program. And they are very helpful to keep the motivation thru out the rest of the year.
  • sp9093
    sp9093 Posts: 14
    Options
    I will still use myfitnesspal to track my calories. I have lose the weight I gained from being out of work 6 weeks now I need to get more weight off.:smile: