Replies

• Prizm55
    Prizm55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Got in my crunches!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    If you're already kickin' *kitten*, keep at it! If not, I'm ready to knock some skulls!!! Hop to it!!!
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to report in :frown: yesterday. I did get the challenge done though. I also have todays challenge of squats done too. 200 through the course of my shift at work last night :happy:. I dont have access to the spreadsheet from my tablet though :grumble: .

Jamie
  • Topher1978
    Options
    We gotta get on the ball to beat this thing my family! Let us all try for the bonus today!! You can do it! Do sets of 10 throughout the day! You got this!!!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    We are doing an awesome job guys!! Kick some *kitten*!!
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll!! Where is everyone from?? It seems like I'm always the last to log, and I didnt think I was that far behind in time to you guys!! Just curious really =P I see some have already put under goal on the spread sheet- is your day already over??? WOW! Its only noon for me! When I log in at 8am, I see most of you have already done your 100 exercise challenge too, I feel so far behind all the time xD

Anyways, I'm on the west coast, Oregon to be exact. What about the rest of you??
  • Topher1978
    Options
    I am currently an Ohio resident. Was living in Vancouver, WA, across from Portland, OR until recently...
  • emilyc85
    Options
    I am in Iowa :)
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    I work 3rd shift so my meal times are 9:00 pm breakfast, 12:30 am snack, 2:30 am lunch and 5:00 am snack and around 8 or so I eat dinner.
  • emilyc85
    Options
    I used to be on third shift, it was terrible for me! I hope it is well for you!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am in kansas Mom of 4, hubby, full time job, weight loss mess lol and Capo of this challenge and moderator of my own challenge too Inspired! A lot on my plate but I love it
  • Topher1978
    Options
    I kicked some 15 miles of hiking's *kitten* today! I am beat! Take that appalachian Foothills!
  • Sunsama
    Options
    I was only able to do 5 planks yesterday =( My archery class messed my shoulder up unfortunately, and so planks were killin me =\ Sorry!! I'll try and pick it up this challenge!!
  • hifromjamers1984
    Options
    Im at 8.95 miles for today's challenge.
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi team I couldn't do the challenge today. I'm going on 4 hours of sleep & I'm truly exhausted. I plan on getting op early in the morning before work & getting it in. Nite team
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi team! This is Jamie (formerly hifromjamers1984). This is my new account after a MAJOR hacking situation. I'm looking forward to moving on and dropping the pounds. Let's get our AWESOME on peeps!

Feel free to add me. I'm looking for motivating friends!
  • Sunsama
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm so sorry, I've come down with a horrible virus and have been out of it the last few days, and dont think I'll be able to do much for the next few as well =\ I have some sort of sinus infection/virus with an ear infection. Needless to say I've been pretty bedridden these last few days =\
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Can I get the link and password to our spreadsheet again? I've misplaced my sheet with that info written on it.