My CLX results

Options
jennieodwyer
jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
Here are my CLX results with pictures and stats. Sorry I was having issues with sizing the pictures to fit on the message board without distorting the images so you will have to go to my blog to check it out:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jennieodwyer/view/my-chalean-extreme-result-with-pictures-512413

If you are interested in my other side by side comparisons let me know. I have 3 rounds of Supreme 90 Day results as well as Insanity. I love me some real life result pictures.

Replies

• LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job. You looked FAB before CLX, but I can see you are definitely tighter and more firm after. Your thighs and arms look smaller too and your back picture after is awesome! Well done and thanks for sharing. I started Push yesterday and I'm feel so good and strong doing CLX! I feel sad that it will end one day. LoL!!
  • jennieodwyer
    Options
    Thanks for the comments! It is hard to see sometimes for yourself so it is nice to hear that other people can see a change.
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree. I think you look amazing. You can definitely tell your abs are much more defined. Really nice job. All of your hard work is really paying off. Good for you.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    nice job!!
    I wish I had started w/pictures, but I didn't.

Angie
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. :)
  • jennieodwyer
    Options
    Thanks guys! Yeah I take pictures no matter what. I have learned the hard way that you might not want to take photos (or see them) at the time but you definitely want them when you are finishing a program. Sometimes I take them and store them on my computer and don't even look at them, if I feel like they are going to be discouraging. I was very annoyed that I never took any true before pics at my highest weight. The before pictures I have on my profile were actually quite a ways into my journey and I had already lost 15lb.
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Mom2M_and_O Posts: 214
    Options
    I see a lot of definition in your upper back! And that's not a place that can really be measured. It's a good reminder that noticeable change can still happen even if it may not show on the measuring tape, either.
  • jennieodwyer
    Options
    Yeah!! Thanks. Yes pics can so helpful especially when you get down to the last bit of it :)