Offer from Lyn-Genet

Options
kayceeme
kayceeme Posts: 105 Member
Hi all,

I signed up to receive the official "The Plan" emails and received the offer below in my inbox today. Thought I'd post it here in case any of our group might be interested:

We are running a special this week in honor of our partnership with Stock Restaurant located in The Trump Hotel in Toronto! Valid now until Thursday April 4th we are offering 20% off 20 day plans. Please email salena@lyngenet.com to book your appointment.

We also have exciting news in Houston! We are now seeing clients at our new Houston location and have partnered with Sorrel Urban Bistro to provide days 1-4 of The Plan to our clients. We will have a kick off party April 10th and will begin taking orders that night. To RSVP for this event or to make an appointment in Houston please email kelly@lyngenet.com.

Replies

• GmaQueenBee
    GmaQueenBee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that be great to have a restaurant that you could go to, tell them what day you were on and have them provide a delicious meal for you! That would definitely be my go to place
  • kayceeme
    kayceeme Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was thinking it would be great to have The Plan do some kind of home delivered meals program with all of the stuff you need for a week in individual servings. That would save a lot of shopping and chopping for sure!