Insanity fit test and month 2

Options
Before i go and burn myself out a quick question??

i am due to do my fit test today and start Max Interval Circuit....Do i do these back to back??

Thanks,

Replies

• greeenerone
    Options
    I did them back to back, since you have rested during recovery week you will have the stamina to go through but it won't be easy and you will definitely feel it later.
  • bernie79
    bernie79 Posts: 38
    Options
    My husband got up did the fit test and the Max interval back to back, he said that it was hard work as he put all his effort into the fit test and found he struggled then with energy.
    i have done my fit test which i was really happy with as i put alot of effort in, so i am going to have my meal 2 then give time and do the max interval as i want to do this without feeling burnt out, i suppose its a trial and error and what works best.:smile:

Thanks

Louise
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I guess go ahead and do the fit test and then see if you still feel like you have the energy. That is what I am going to do, though I am pretty sure I will do the fit test, take a break and then do the second workout later.
  • bernie79
    bernie79 Posts: 38
    Options
    Well i am glad i didn't do them back to back...My god what a workout bring on tomorrow!!