I Love My Pandora

Options
EDesq
EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
I have it filled with every type of music for all of My possible moods...but 70% of the time some type of jazz will do the trick. I have Tupac, Kevin Mahogany, Jaheim, Maze, Smooth Jazz, Coltrane, Najee, Davis, Gospel, R and B, Beetles, Stones, More Jazz...

I have 2 computers and a Roku on My Flat Screen. All hooked to great speakers that cost almost nothing because of the low cost of the technology. 20 yrs ago good speakers had to be the size of a 5 yr. old kid to be any good and you had to save for a year to buy them. NOW the same or better sound comes out of 2 or 3- 6 inch speakers and the cost is miscellaneous.

So, I guess you can tell that I'm an Audio-file, Techno-file...and passionate about everything I do... So what's on your Pandora, Jukebox, MP3 or Win-Player...? Anything new I should be listening to? I'm wanting to get into Salsa...listening and Dancing; any suggestions.

Replies

• Tinkerbsb
    Tinkerbsb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ive got a cazy list on my pandora I go from boybands to rock music and back again. Ill listen to Backstreet boys and then turn around an listen to Halestorm. New Kids on the block to Three days grace. As for dance music the only one I can think of that Ive been listening to is Cascada awesome group. Im not much help but I love and listen to a lot of different music myself.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel ya!
  • MooseAtoZ
    MooseAtoZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I spend about 87% of my time on my Enter the Haggis and Seven Nations channels, since I'm kinda heavy into Celtic rock. But I've got tons of channels that I'll visit from time to time. Huey Lewis to Hugh Laurie. Cool Jazz radio for late night chill-out, Smooth Jazz for private time with the wife. Just recently started getting into the Trance channel, electronica for clearing the mind. My Seven Mary Three channel gives me the '90s non-grunge hard rock that I so need from time to time. A full listing of all my channels would take too long to type, and too long to read!