Yoga Meltdown is no joke

Options
Louder4
Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
Holy cow, I just finished level 2 of yoga meltdown and am dripping with sweat! Can' t wait until I can nail all of the poses!

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I have yoga meltdown and I'm thinking of doing it after I finish 6w6p. I do 6w6p M-F and I may do YM on Sunday with Saturday as my rest day.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have this one, too. I'm glad to hear you worked up a sweat. I will rotate that one in.

GO Tina2Cats GO!! I can't wait to get to that level.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I did yoga meltdown today and "whew, what a workout"? It is hard work, not gentle yoga. Mostly planks. Good thing I got used to planks from the 30 day shred. I was amazed as I was watching Basheera and Mattie turn over and over doing the side planks. I can manage a few seconds before I collapse. I do 6w6p during the week and wanted to try out yoga meltdown this weekend.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day doing Yoga Meltdown. It was tough. I was sweating and will keep this one in my rotation.
  • runningwiththepups
    Options
    Holy cow, I just finished level 2 of yoga meltdown and am dripping with sweat! Can' t wait until I can nail all of the poses!

I started it yesterday, can't wait until I nail crow pose!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    It's tough! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do a true camel pose, lol.
  • JessiGetFit
    Options
    I love YM! The chaturanga pushups kick my butt, but I really love the sun salutations. And the two girls are amazeballs, especially Basheera.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I love YM! The chaturanga pushups kick my butt, but I really love the sun salutations. And the two girls are amazeballs, especially Basheera.

i cannot for the life of me get my body to do the chaturang pushups. holy crap those suckers are hard to do
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 of level 1....is she really trying to kill me??
  • asharoonie
    asharoonie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love yoga meltdown! I get a good sweat on just on level 1. I haven't even tried level 2 yet.

I was telling a friend that she should try out this yoga workout I'm doing (she likes really intense workouts) and was so against it because yoga is usually too slow for her. I let her borrow my DVD and within 2 weeks she'd picked up 4 more JM DVDs including yoga meltdown! :happy:
  • SomersMom
    SomersMom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have you gone to a yoga class? Ask a teacher to help you with your chaturanga dandasana and do the modification with your knees down until you have mastered the arm position. It's all in the alignment and then your upper body and core muscles do the rest!