Track Ideal Protein Calories?

Options
Hey everyone. Does anyone enter and track their Ideal Protein foods? Does it help you keep motivated?

Replies

• FatIsNotGood4Me
    FatIsNotGood4Me Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Does anyone enter and track their Ideal Protein foods? Does it help you keep motivated?

It did for me, after I completed my entries it will say if every day were like today... You'd weigh 155.5 lbs in 5 weeks ... Something like this... So I was looking forward for those weeks to go by quick :)
  • karkilynn
    karkilynn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    it's the food journal I keep for my coach, it's either write it in a book or plug it in here- this is much easier.

Keeps me in check too.
  • newtonnola62
    Options
    All the IP foods are in the database so it is simple. I log on my phone and once a week I print my food jounal for my coach. I have lost abot 30 Lbs already. i started on paper and it was a huge pain.
  • FatIsNotGood4Me
    Options
    it's the food journal I keep for my coach, it's either write it in a book or plug it in here- this is much easier.

Keeps me in check too.
    I wish my coach is tech oriented, she wants the old school handwritten paper !
  • FatIsNotGood4Me
    Options
    All the IP foods are in the database so it is simple. I log on my phone and once a week I print my food jounal for my coach. I have lost abot 30 Lbs already. i started on paper and it was a huge pain.

I wasn't aware you can print, thanks! I'll check on that.
  • mikesgirl71
    mikesgirl71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I track mine in here. I like to look at the reports and compare weeks and stuff. Plus like already mentioned, I think it helps keep me in check.
  • amandasdoremus
    amandasdoremus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I will def start pluggin in!

I'll go back and add the last two weeks, I am so excited I didn't know it was in the database.

Thanks guys!
  • DanDee33
    DanDee33 Posts: 13
    Options
    Cool..I haven't been tracking foods as I assumed the products weren't on here.. Now I know and will start tracking! Hopefully my coach will like the print outs or I'll keep writing..doesn't bother me lol
  • mprovax1
    mprovax1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My coach has me share my food diary with her so she can log in and check it herself without me having to print it. This is only my 4th day but I've found all the IP packaged foods on here.
  • Meemilla
    Meemilla Posts: 46
    Options
    I type in Ideal Protein which brings up all the food items and I track them on mfp.

I also use the bar code scanner on the boxes if needed.
  • cindirookbanman
    cindirookbanman Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Absolutely - biggest reasons I moved over from using the LIVESTRONG My Plate!
    1) Ideal Protein everything (except Omega 3 capsules) is already in the databank
    2) I can print out for the whole week! I even highlight my daily carb and fiber totals to make it easier for her to review